SIC Code 3483 - Ammunition, Except for Small Arms
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing ammunition, not elsewhere classified, or in loading and assembling ammunition more than 30 mm. (or more than 1.18 inch), including component parts. This industry also includes establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing bombs, mines, torpedoes, grenades, depth charges, chemical warfare projectiles, and their component parts.
SIC Code 3483 - Ammunition, Except for Small Arms is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Division. There are 21 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 1,929 people.
Common types of examples within SIC Code 3483 - Ammunition, Except for Small Arms are:
- Ammunition and component parts more than 30 mm. (or more than
- Ammunition loading and assembling plants
- Arming and fusing devices for missiles
- Bag loading plants, ammunition
- Bomb loading and assembling plants
- Bombcluster adapters
- Bombs and parts
- Boosters and bursters
- Canisters, ammunition
- Caps, bomb
- Chemical warfare projectiles and components
- Depth charges and parts (ordnance)
- Detonators for ammunition more than 30 mm. (or more than 1.18
- Detonators: mine, bomb, depth charge, and chemical warfare
- Fin assemblies, mortar: more than 30 mm. (or more than 1.18 inch)
- Fin assemblies, torpedo and bomb
- Fuses for ammunition more than 30 mm. (or more than 1.18 inch)
- Fuses: mine, torpedo, bomb, depth charge, and chemical warfare
- Grenades and parts
- Jet propulsion projectiles, complete
- Loading and assembling bombs, powder bags, and shells: more than
- Mines and parts (ordnance)
- Missile warheads
- Mortar shells, more than 30 mm. (or more than 1.18 inch)
- Primers for ammunition, more than 30 mm. (or more than 1.18 inch)
- Projectile forgings, machined: for ammunition more than 30 mm. (or
- Rockets (ammunition)
- Shells, artillery: more than 30 mm. (or more than 1.18 inch)
- Torpedoes and parts (ordnance)
- Tracer igniters for ammunition more than 30 mm. (or more than 1.18
Example photo for industry SIC 3483 - Ammunition, Except for Small Arms. This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing small arms ammunition are classified in SIC Code - 3482; those manufacturing explosives are classified in SIC Code - 2892; and those manufacturing military pyrotechnics are classified in SIC Code - 2899.
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within SIC Code 3483 - Ammunition, Except for Small Arms. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within SIC Code 3483 - Ammunition, Except for Small Arms for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
- US Milan Army Ammunition Plant
- Qualified Shooters Supply
- General Dynamics Ordnance And Tactical Systems Simunition Operations Inc
- Babcock and Wilcox Technical Services Y 12, LLC
- Public Gun and Pawn of Pompano
- K3 Tactical
- American Ordnance
- International Cartridge Corp
- Liberty Ammunition Inc
- Precision Delta Corp
Would you like to email executives in SIC Code 3483 - Ammunition, Except for Small Arms? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
Extended SIC Code Categories for SIC 3483
For business marketing and targeting, SIC Codes have been extended to provide more specific classifications within SIC Code 3483 – Ammunition, Except for Small Arms. Extended SIC Codes are being continuously updated to reflect the current business environment.
- 348301 Fuses-Blasting (manufacturers)
- 348398 Ammunition-Except For Small Arms (manufacturers)
- 3483001 Ammunition (except For Small Arms) (manufacturers)
- 3483002 Ammunition Components
- 3483003 Arming & Fusing Devices For Missiles
- 3483004 Canisters, Ammunition
- 3483005 Detonators For Ammunition Over 3 Mm
- 3483006 Fin Assemblies-Mortar, Bomb, Torpedo, Etc
- 3483007 Forgings-Projectile-Machined For Ammunition Over 3 Mm
- 3483008 Ammunition Loading & Assembling Plant
- 3483009 Artillery Shells, Over 3 Mm
- 3483010 Bombs & Parts
- 3483011 Chemical Warfare Projectiles & Components
- 3483012 Depth Charges & Parts
- 3483013 Jet Propulsion Projectiles
- 3483014 Mines & Parts
- 3483015 Missile Warheads
- 3483016 Mortar Shells, Over 3 Mm
- 3483017 Rockets
- 3483018 Fuses-Blasting (manufacturers)
- 34830000 Ammunition, Except For Small Arms, Nec
- 34830100 Ammunition Components
- 34830101 Arming And Fusing Devices For Missiles
- 34830102 Canisters, Ammunition
- 34830103 Detonators For Ammunition Over 30 Mm.
- 34830104 Fin Assemblies: Mortar, Bomb, Torpedo, Etc.
- 34830105 Forgings, Projectile: Machined For Ammunition Over 30 Mm.
- 34839901 Ammunition Loading And Assembling Plant
- 34839902 Artillery Shells, Over 30 Mm.
- 34839904 Bombs And Parts
- 34839905 Chemical Warfare Projectiles And Components
- 34839906 Depth Charges And Parts (ordnance)
- 34839908 Jet Propulsion Projectiles
- 34839909 Mines And Parts (ordnance)
- 34839910 Missile Warheads
- 34839911 Mortar Shells, Over 30 Mm.
- 34839912 Rockets (ammunition)