SIC Code 3317 - Steel Pipe and Tubes
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
Establishments primarily engaged in the production of welded or seamless steel pipe and tubes and heavy riveted steel pipe from purchased materials.
SIC Code 3317 - Steel Pipe and Tubes is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Division. There are 210 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 15,850 people.
Common types of examples within SIC Code 3317 - Steel Pipe and Tubes are:
- Boiler tubes, wrought - made from purchased materials
- Conduit: welded, lock joint, and heavy riveted - made from purchased materials
- Pipe seamless steel - made from purchased materials
- Pipe wrought: welded, lock joint, and heavy riveted - made from purchased materials
- Tubes, seamless steel - made from purchased materials
- Tubing, mechanical and hypodermic sizes- cold-drawn stainless
- Well casing, wrought: welded, lock joint, and heavy riveted - made from purchased materials
- Wrought pipe and tubes: welded, lock joint, and heavy riveted - made from purchased materials
Example photo for industry SIC 3317 - Steel Pipe and Tubes. This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
Establishments primarily engaged in the production of steel, including steel skelp or steel blanks, tube rounds, or pierced billets, are classified in SIC Code - 3312.
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within SIC Code 3317 - Steel Pipe and Tubes. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within SIC Code 3317 - Steel Pipe and Tubes for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in SIC Code 3317 - Steel Pipe and Tubes? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
Extended SIC Code Categories for SIC 3317
For business marketing and targeting, SIC Codes have been extended to provide more specific classifications within SIC Code 3317 – Steel Pipe and Tubes. Extended SIC Codes are being continuously updated to reflect the current business environment.
- 331701 Boiler Tubes (manufacturers)
- 331702 Pipe-Stainless (manufacturers)
- 331704 Medical Gas Piping Systs-Install (manufacturers)
- 331798 Steel Pipe & Tubes (manufacturers)
- 3317001 Steel Pipe & Tubes (manufacturers)
- 3317002 Seamless Pipes & Tubes
- 3317003 Pipes, Seamless Steel
- 3317004 Tubes, Seamless Steel
- 3317005 Tubing-Mechanical Or Hypodermic Sizes-Cold Drawn Stainless
- 3317006 Welded Pipe & Tubes
- 3317007 Boiler Tubes (manufacturers)
- 3317008 Conduit-Welded, Lock Joint Or Heavy Riveted
- 3317009 Pipes-Wrought-Welded, Lock Joint Or Heavy Riveted
- 3317010 Tubes-Wrought-Welded Or Lock Joint
- 3317011 Well Casing-Wrought-Welded, Lock Joint Or Heavy Riveted
- 3317012 Pipe-Stainless (manufacturers)
- 3317013 Medical Gas Piping Systems-Install (manufacturers)
- 33170000 Steel Pipe And Tubes
- 33170100 Seamless Pipes And Tubes
- 33170101 Pipes, Seamless Steel
- 33170102 Tubes, Seamless Steel
- 33170103 Tubing, Mechanical Or Hypodermic Sizes: Cold Drawn Stainless
- 33170200 Welded Pipe And Tubes
- 33170201 Boiler Tubes (wrought)
- 33170202 Conduit: Welded, Lock Joint, Or Heavy Riveted
- 33170203 Pipes, Wrought: Welded, Lock Joint, Or Heavy Riveted
- 33170204 Tubes, Wrought: Welded Or Lock Joint
- 33170205 Well Casing, Wrought: Welded, Lock Joint, Or Heavy Riveted