SIC Code 3317 - Steel Pipe and Tubes
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
Establishments primarily engaged in the production of welded or seamless steel pipe and tubes and heavy riveted steel pipe from purchased materials.
SIC Code 3317 - Steel Pipe and Tubes is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Division. There are 160 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 15,850 people.
Hierarchy Navigation for SIC Code 3317
Common types of examples within SIC Code 3317 - Steel Pipe and Tubes are:
- Boiler tubes, wrought - made from purchased materials
- Conduit: welded, lock joint, and heavy riveted - made from purchased materials
- Pipe seamless steel - made from purchased materials
- Pipe wrought: welded, lock joint, and heavy riveted - made from purchased materials
- Tubes, seamless steel - made from purchased materials
- Tubing, mechanical and hypodermic sizes- cold-drawn stainless
- Well casing, wrought: welded, lock joint, and heavy riveted - made from purchased materials
- Wrought pipe and tubes: welded, lock joint, and heavy riveted - made from purchased materials
Example photo for industry SIC 3317 - Steel Pipe and Tubes. This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
Establishments primarily engaged in the production of steel, including steel skelp or steel blanks, tube rounds, or pierced billets, are classified in SIC Code - 3312.
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within SIC Code 3317 - Steel Pipe and Tubes. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within SIC Code 3317 - Steel Pipe and Tubes for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in SIC Code 3317 - Steel Pipe and Tubes? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
Extended SIC Code Categories for SIC 3317
For business marketing and targeting, SIC Codes have been extended to provide more specific classifications within SIC Code 3317 – Steel Pipe and Tubes. Extended SIC Codes are being continuously updated to reflect the current business environment.
- 331701Boiler Tubes (manufacturers)
- 331702Pipe-Stainless (manufacturers)
- 331704Medical Gas Piping Systs-Install (manufacturers)
- 331798Steel Pipe & Tubes (manufacturers)
- 3317001Steel Pipe & Tubes (manufacturers)
- 3317002Seamless Pipes & Tubes
- 3317003Pipes, Seamless Steel
- 3317004Tubes, Seamless Steel
- 3317005Tubing-Mechanical Or Hypodermic Sizes-Cold Drawn Stainless
- 3317006Welded Pipe & Tubes
- 3317007Boiler Tubes (manufacturers)
- 3317008Conduit-Welded, Lock Joint Or Heavy Riveted
- 3317009Pipes-Wrought-Welded, Lock Joint Or Heavy Riveted
- 3317010Tubes-Wrought-Welded Or Lock Joint
- 3317011Well Casing-Wrought-Welded, Lock Joint Or Heavy Riveted
- 3317012Pipe-Stainless (manufacturers)
- 3317013Medical Gas Piping Systems-Install (manufacturers)
- 33170000Steel Pipe And Tubes
- 33170100Seamless Pipes And Tubes
- 33170101Pipes, Seamless Steel
- 33170102Tubes, Seamless Steel
- 33170103Tubing, Mechanical Or Hypodermic Sizes: Cold Drawn Stainless
- 33170200Welded Pipe And Tubes
- 33170201Boiler Tubes (wrought)
- 33170202Conduit: Welded, Lock Joint, Or Heavy Riveted
- 33170203Pipes, Wrought: Welded, Lock Joint, Or Heavy Riveted
- 33170204Tubes, Wrought: Welded Or Lock Joint
- 33170205Well Casing, Wrought: Welded, Lock Joint, Or Heavy Riveted