SIC Code 2992 - Lubricating Oils and Greases
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
Establishments primarily engaged in blending, compounding, and re-refining lubricating oils and greases from purchased mineral, animal, and vegetable materials.
SIC Code 2992 - Lubricating Oils and Greases is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Division. There are 280 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 6,961 people.
Hierarchy Navigation for SIC Code 2992
Common types of examples within SIC Code 2992 - Lubricating Oils and Greases are:
- Brake fluid, hydraulic - made from purchased materials
- Cutting oils, blending and compounding from purchased material
- Greases, lubricating - made from purchased materials
- Hydraulic fluids - made from purchased materials
- Lubricating greases and oils - made from purchased materials
- Re-refining lubricating oils and greases - made from purchased materials
- Rust arresting compounds, animal and vegetable oil base - made from purchased materials
- Transmission fluid - made from purchased materials
Example photo for industry SIC 2992 - Lubricating Oils and Greases. This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
Petroleum refineries engaged in the production of lubricating oils and greases are classified in SIC Code - 2911.
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within SIC Code 2992 - Lubricating Oils and Greases. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within SIC Code 2992 - Lubricating Oils and Greases for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in SIC Code 2992 - Lubricating Oils and Greases? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
Extended SIC Code Categories for SIC 2992
For business marketing and targeting, SIC Codes have been extended to provide more specific classifications within SIC Code 2992 – Lubricating Oils and Greases. Extended SIC Codes are being continuously updated to reflect the current business environment.
- 299201Gasoline Additive (manufacturers)
- 299202Lubricants (manufacturers)
- 299203Cutting Compounds (manufacturers)
- 299205Drawing & Extruding Compounds (manufacturers)
- 299298Lubricating Oils & Greases (manufacturers)
- 2992001Lubricating Oils & Greases (manufacturers)
- 2992002Lubricants (manufacturers)
- 2992003Brake Fluid-Hydraulic
- 2992004Cutting Compounds (manufacturers)
- 2992005Rust Arresting Compounds, Animal Or Vegetable Oil Base
- 2992006Transmission Fluid
- 2992007Re-Refining Lubricating Oils & Greases Nec
- 2992008Gasoline Additive (manufacturers)
- 2992009Drawing & Extruding Compounds (manufacturers)
- 29920000Lubricating Oils And Greases
- 29920100Lubricating Oils
- 29920101Brake Fluid (hydraulic): Made From Purchased Materials
- 29920102Cutting Oils, Blending: Made From Purchased Materials
- 29920103Rust Arresting Compounds, Animal Or Vegetable Oil Base
- 29920104Transmission Fluid: Made From Purchased Materials
- 29929901Oils And Greases, Blending And Compounding
- 29929902Re-Refining Lubricating Oils And Greases, Nec