SIC Code 2992 - Lubricating Oils and Greases
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
Establishments primarily engaged in blending, compounding, and re-refining lubricating oils and greases from purchased mineral, animal, and vegetable materials.
SIC Code 2992 - Lubricating Oils and Greases is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Division. There are 733 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 6,961 people.
Common types of examples within SIC Code 2992 - Lubricating Oils and Greases are:
- Brake fluid, hydraulic - made from purchased materials
- Cutting oils, blending and compounding from purchased material
- Greases, lubricating - made from purchased materials
- Hydraulic fluids - made from purchased materials
- Lubricating greases and oils - made from purchased materials
- Re-refining lubricating oils and greases - made from purchased materials
- Rust arresting compounds, animal and vegetable oil base - made from purchased materials
- Transmission fluid - made from purchased materials
Example photo for industry SIC 2992 - Lubricating Oils and Greases. This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
Petroleum refineries engaged in the production of lubricating oils and greases are classified in SIC Code - 2911.
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within SIC Code 2992 - Lubricating Oils and Greases. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within SIC Code 2992 - Lubricating Oils and Greases for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in SIC Code 2992 - Lubricating Oils and Greases? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
Extended SIC Code Categories for SIC 2992
For business marketing and targeting, SIC Codes have been extended to provide more specific classifications within SIC Code 2992 – Lubricating Oils and Greases. Extended SIC Codes are being continuously updated to reflect the current business environment.
- 299201 Gasoline Additive (manufacturers)
- 299202 Lubricants (manufacturers)
- 299203 Cutting Compounds (manufacturers)
- 299205 Drawing & Extruding Compounds (manufacturers)
- 299298 Lubricating Oils & Greases (manufacturers)
- 2992001 Lubricating Oils & Greases (manufacturers)
- 2992002 Lubricants (manufacturers)
- 2992003 Brake Fluid-Hydraulic
- 2992004 Cutting Compounds (manufacturers)
- 2992005 Rust Arresting Compounds, Animal Or Vegetable Oil Base
- 2992006 Transmission Fluid
- 2992007 Re-Refining Lubricating Oils & Greases Nec
- 2992008 Gasoline Additive (manufacturers)
- 2992009 Drawing & Extruding Compounds (manufacturers)
- 29920000 Lubricating Oils And Greases
- 29920100 Lubricating Oils
- 29920101 Brake Fluid (hydraulic): Made From Purchased Materials
- 29920102 Cutting Oils, Blending: Made From Purchased Materials
- 29920103 Rust Arresting Compounds, Animal Or Vegetable Oil Base
- 29920104 Transmission Fluid: Made From Purchased Materials
- 29929901 Oils And Greases, Blending And Compounding
- 29929902 Re-Refining Lubricating Oils And Greases, Nec