NAICS CODE 531311 - Residential Property Managers
Industry SectorReal Estate and Rental and Leasing
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in managing residential real estate for others.
NAICS Code 531311 - Residential Property Managers is a final level code of the “Real Estate and Rental and Leasing” Sector. There are 15,708 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 439,412 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 531311 - Residential Property Managers are:
- Apartment managers' offices
- Condominium managers' offices, residential
- Cooperative apartment managers' offices
- Managers' offices, residential condominium
- Managers' offices, residential real estate
- Managing cooperative apartments
- Managing residential condominiums
- Managing residential real estate
- Property managers' offices, residential real estate
- Property managing, residential real estate
- Real estate property managers' offices, residential
- Residential property managing
- Residential real estate property managers' offices
- Resort or vacation property managers' offices
- Establishments primarily engaged in managing nonresidential real estate for others are classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 531312 - Nonresidential Property Managers.
- Establishments primarily engaged in acting as lessors of buildings used as residences or dwellings are classified in NAICS Code - 531110 - Lessors of Residential Buildings and Dwellings.
- Establishments formed on behalf of individual residential condominium owners or homeowners are classified in NAICS Code - 813990 - Other Similar Organizations (except Business, Professional, Labor, andPolitical Organizations)..