NAICS Code 51731 - Wired and Wireless Telecommunications Carriers
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in operating, maintaining, and/or providing access to switching and transmission facilities and infrastructure that they own and/or lease for the transmission of voice, data, text, sound, and video using wired and wireless telecommunications networks. Transmission facilities may be based on a single technology or a combination of technologies. By exception, establishments providing satellite television distribution services using facilities and infrastructure that they operate are included in this industry.
- Producing and distributing a channel of television programming for cable or satellite television systems: classified in NAICS Code - 51521 - Cable and Other Subscription Programming.
- Producing and distributing radio programs for cable or satellite radio systems: classified in NAICS Code - 51511 - Radio Broadcasting.
- Reselling telecommunications services (except satellite telecommunications), without operating a network, and/or operating as mobile virtual network operations (MVNO): classified in NAICS Code - 51791 - Other Telecommunications.
- Operating and maintaining satellite networks and/or reselling satellite telecommunications services: classified in NAICS Code - 51741 - Satellite Telecommunications.
- Providing Internet access services via client-supplied telecommunications connections (e.g., dial up ISPs): classified in NAICS Code - 51791 - Other Telecommunications.
- Providing voice over Internet protocol (VoIP) services via client-supplied telecommunications connections: classified in NAICS Code - 51791 - Other Telecommunications.
- Providing limited Internet connectivity at locations known as Internet cafes, in combination with other services such as facsimile services, training, rental of on-site personal computers, game rooms, or food services: classified in NAICS Code - 56143 - Business Service Centers, or Subsector 722, Food Services and Drinking Places, depending on the primary activity.
- Operating coin-operated pay telephones: classified in NAICS Code - 81299 - All Other Personal Services..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 51731 - Wired and Wireless Telecommunications Carriers. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 51731 - Wired and Wireless Telecommunications Carriers for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 51731 - Wired and Wireless Telecommunications Carriers? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
Questions & Answers
How many active businesses operate in NAICS Code 51731?
There are 43,985 verified business locations operating primarily in this industry.
What was the total revenue for NAICS Code 51731?
In 2017 the total revenue for Wired and Wireless Telecommunications Carriers was $575,259,912,000
What was the annual payroll for NAICS Code 51731?
In 2017 the annual payroll for Wired and Wireless Telecommunications Carriers was $76,311,375,000
How many people work in NAICS Code 51731?
The number of reported paid employees is 1,051,130.