NAICS Code 238172 - Nonresidential Siding Contractors
This BLS industry comprises establishments primarily engaged installing siding of wood, aluminum, vinyl or other exterior finish material (except brick, stone, stucco, or curtain wall) on nonresidential buildings. This industry also includes establishments installing gutters and downspouts on nonresidential buildings. The nonresidential work performed may include new work, additions, alterations, maintenance, and repairs.
NAICS Code 238172 - Nonresidential Siding Contractors is a final level code of the “Construction” Sector.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 238172 - Nonresidential Siding Contractors are:
- Aluminum siding installation, nonresidential
- Downspout, gutter, and gutter guard installation, nonresidential
- Eavestrough installation, nonresidential
- Fascia and soffit installation, nonresidential
- Flashing contractors, nonresidential
- Gutter and downspout contractors, nonresidential
- Gutters, seamless roof, formed and installed on site, nonresidential
- Ice apron, roof, installation, nonresidential
- Metal siding installation, nonresidential
- Siding (e.g., vinyl, wood, aluminum) installation, nonresidential
- Siding contractors, nonresidential
- Vinyl siding, soffit and fascia, installation, nonresidential
- Wood siding, installation, nonresidential
- Installing brick, stone, or stucco building exterior finish materials-are classified in NAICS Code - 23814 - Masonry Contractors.
- Installing curtain wall-are classified in NAICS Code - 23819 - Other Foundation, Structure, and Building Exterior Contractors.
- Installing sheet metal duct work-are classified in NAICS Code - 23822 - Plumbing, Heating, and Air-Conditioning Contractors..