NAICS Code 238122 - Nonresidential Structural Steel and Precast Concrete Contractors
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
This BLS industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in: (1) erecting and assembling structural parts made from steel or precast concrete (e.g., steel beams, structural steel components, and similar products of precast concrete) in nonresidential buildings; and/or (2) assembling and installing other steel construction products (e.g., steel rods, bars, rebar, mesh, and cages) to reinforce poured-in-place concrete) in nonresidential buildings. The nonresidential work performed may include new work, additions, alterations, maintenance, and repairs.
NAICS Code 238122 - Nonresidential Structural Steel and Precast Concrete Contractors is a final level code of the “Construction” Sector.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 238122 - Nonresidential Structural Steel and Precast Concrete Contractors are:
- Balcony, precast concrete, installation, nonresidential
- Concrete product (e.g., structural precast, structural prestressed) installation, nonresidential
- Concrete reinforcement placement, nonresidential
- Curtain wall, precast concrete, installation, nonresidential
- Erecting structural steel, nonresidential
- Iron work, structural, contractors, nonresidential
- Placing and tying reinforcing rod at a construction site, nonresidential
- Precast concrete panel, slab, or form installation, nonresidential
- Prestressed concrete beam, slab or other component installation, nonresidential
- Rebar contractors, nonresidential
- Reinforcing rod, bar, mesh and cage installation, nonresidential
- Reinforcing steel contractors, nonresidential
- Stairway, precast concrete, installation, nonresidential
- Steel reinforcing contractors, nonresidential
- Structural steel erecting or iron work contractors, nonresidential
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 238122 - Nonresidential Structural Steel and Precast Concrete Contractors? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.