NAICS Code 115113 - Crop Harvesting, Primarily by Machine
Industry SectorAgriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in mechanical harvesting, picking, and combining of crops, and related activities. The machinery used is provided by the servicing establishment.
NAICS Code 115113 - Crop Harvesting, Primarily by Machine is a final level code of the “Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting” Sector. There are 236 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 1,964 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 115113 - Crop Harvesting, Primarily by Machine are:
- Berries, machine harvesting
- Chopping and silo filling
- Combining, agricultural
- Cotton, machine harvesting
- Fruit, machine harvesting
- Grain, machine harvesting
- Hay mowing, raking, baling, and chopping
- Nuts, machine harvesting
- Peanut, machine harvesting
- Sugar beets, machine harvesting
- Sugarcane, machine harvesting
- Threshing service
- Vegetables, machine harvesting
- Providing personnel for manual harvesting: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 115115 - Farm Labor Contractors and Crew Leaders.
- Providing farm management services (i.e., on a contract or fee basis) and arranging or contracting crop mechanical or manual harvesting operations for the farm(s) it manages: classified in U.S. Industry115116, Farm Management Services.