NAICS Code 111339 - Other Noncitrus Fruit Farming
Industry SectorAgriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in growing noncitrus fruits (except apples, grapes, berries, and fruit(s) and tree nut(s) combinations).
NAICS Code 111339 - Other Noncitrus Fruit Farming is a final level code of the “Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting” Sector. There are 1,206 companies verified as active in this industry in the USA.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 111339 - Other Noncitrus Fruit Farming are:
- Apricot farming
- Avocado farming
- Banana farming
- Cactus fruit farming
- Cherry farming
- Coconut tree farming
- Coffee farming
- Date farming
- Deciduous tree fruit (except apples, citrus) farming
- Fig farming
- Guavas farming
- Kiwi fruit farming
- Mango farming
- Nectarine farming
- Noncitrus fruit farming
- Olive farming
- Papaya farming
- Passion fruit farming
- Peach farming
- Pear farming
- Persimmon farming
- Pineapple farming
- Plantain farming
- Plum farming
- Pomegranate farming
- Prickly pear farming
- Prune farming
- Quince farming
- Growing apples: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 111331 - Apple Orchards.
- Growing grapes including sun drying of grapes into raisins: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 111332 - Grape Vineyards.
- Growing strawberries: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 111333 - Strawberry Farming.
- Growing berries (except strawberries): classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 111334 - Berry (except Strawberry) Farming.
- Drying fruit artificially: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 311423 - Dried and Dehydrated Food Manufacturing.
- Growing noncitrus fruit(s) in combination with tree nut(s) with no one fruit (or family of fruits) or family of tree nuts accounting for one-half of the establishment's agriculture production (i.e., value of crops for market): classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 111336 - Fruit and Tree Nut Combination Farming..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 111339 - Other Noncitrus Fruit Farming . Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 111339 - Other Noncitrus Fruit Farming for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 111339 - Other Noncitrus Fruit Farming ? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
USA Import, Export, and Balance of Trade
Balance of Trade (USD)-$9,667,820,055
Top Countries by U.S. Imports
Top Countries by U.S. Exports
Countries With Highest Trade Surplus
Countries With Highest Trade Deficit
U.S. Total Import value for NAICS Code 111339 is $11,685,838,096. Mexico, Guatemala, and Colombia accounted for the top imports of Other Noncitrus Fruits in 2018.
U.S. Total Export value for this industry is $2,018,018,041. Canada, Korea, South, and Mexico accounted for the top exports of Other Noncitrus Fruits in 2018.
Questions & Answers
What is the largest size for a business in Other Noncitrus Fruit Farming to remain classified as a small business?
Any business in Other Noncitrus Fruit Farming with average annual receipts under 1 million USD may be classified as a small business by SBA and Federal government programs.
How many active businesses operate in NAICS Code 111339?
There are 1,206 verified business locations operating primarily in this industry.