NAICS Code 237990-24 - Lake & Pond Construction & MaintenanceMarketing Level - NAICS 8-Digit
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
NAICS Code 237990-24 Description (8-Digit)
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 237990-24
Parent Code (less specific)
Tools commonly used in the Lake & Pond Construction & Maintenance industry for day-to-day tasks and operations.
- Skid Steer Loaders
- Dump Trucks
- Water Testing Kits
- Algae Control Products
- Fish Feeders
- Weed Cutters
- Water Level Gauges
- Safety Equipment
Industry Examples of Lake & Pond Construction & Maintenance
Common products and services typical of NAICS Code 237990-24, illustrating the main business activities and contributions to the market.
- Pond Design
- Lake Construction
- Water Feature Installation
- Pond Maintenance
- Lake Restoration
- Aquatic Weed Control
- Fish Stocking
- Water Quality Testing
- Erosion Control
- Pond Aeration
- Algae Control
- Fountain Installation
- Wildlife Habitat Creation
- Waterfall Construction
- Pond Dredging
- Shoreline Stabilization
- Irrigation Pond Installation
- Stormwater Management
- Wetland Creation
Certifications, Compliance and Licenses for NAICS Code 237990-24 - Lake & Pond Construction & Maintenance
The specific certifications, permits, licenses, and regulatory compliance requirements within the United States for this industry.
- Certified Aquascape Contractor: This certification is provided by Aquascape Inc. and is required for contractors who want to install and maintain water features, including lakes and ponds. The certification ensures that the contractor has the necessary knowledge and skills to design, build, and maintain water features that are both functional and aesthetically pleasing.
- Certified Lake Manager: This certification is provided by the North American Lake Management Society (NALMS) and is required for professionals who manage lakes and ponds. The certification ensures that the professional has the necessary knowledge and skills to manage water quality, aquatic plants, and fish populations.
- Wetland Delineation Certification: This certification is provided by the US Army Corps of Engineers and is required for professionals who work with wetlands, including those that are part of lakes and ponds. The certification ensures that the professional has the necessary knowledge and skills to identify and delineate wetlands according to federal regulations.
- National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) Permit: This permit is required for any construction activity that results in a discharge of pollutants into waters of the United States, including lakes and ponds. The permit ensures that the construction activity meets federal water quality standards.
- Clean Water Act Section 404 Permit: This permit is required for any construction activity that involves the discharge of dredged or fill material into waters of the United States, including lakes and ponds. The permit ensures that the construction activity meets federal water quality standards.
A concise historical narrative of NAICS Code 237990-24 covering global milestones and recent developments within the United States.
- The "Lake & Pond Construction & Maintenance" industry has been around for centuries, with the earliest known examples of man-made lakes dating back to ancient civilizations such as the Egyptians and the Romans. In the United States, the industry began to take shape in the late 1800s, with the construction of large reservoirs for irrigation and hydroelectric power. In the 20th century, the industry continued to grow, with advancements in technology allowing for more efficient and cost-effective construction and maintenance of lakes and ponds. In recent years, there has been a growing focus on sustainability and environmental impact, leading to the development of new techniques and materials for lake and pond construction and maintenance.
Future Outlook for Lake & Pond Construction & Maintenance
The anticipated future trajectory of the NAICS 237990-24 industry in the USA, offering insights into potential trends, innovations, and challenges expected to shape its landscape.
Growth Prediction: StableThe future outlook for the Lake & Pond Construction & Maintenance industry in the USA is positive. The industry is expected to grow in the coming years due to the increasing demand for water features in residential and commercial properties. Additionally, the industry is likely to benefit from the growing trend of sustainable landscaping, which includes the use of water features to conserve water and promote biodiversity. The industry is also expected to benefit from the increasing popularity of outdoor living spaces, which often include water features. However, the industry may face challenges due to the increasing regulations related to water usage and environmental protection. Overall, the industry is expected to experience steady growth in the coming years.
Industry Innovations for NAICS Code 237990-24
Recent groundbreaking advancements and milestones in the Lake & Pond Construction & Maintenance industry, reflecting notable innovations that have reshaped its landscape.
- Use Of Natural Materials: Lake & Pond Construction & Maintenance companies are increasingly using natural materials such as rocks, boulders, and logs to create more natural-looking water features that blend in with the surrounding landscape.
- Smart Water Features: Some Lake & Pond Construction & Maintenance companies are incorporating smart technology into their water features, allowing homeowners to control the features remotely using their smartphones or other devices.
- Water Conservation Features: Many Lake & Pond Construction & Maintenance companies are incorporating water conservation features into their designs, such as rainwater harvesting systems and water recirculation systems, to help conserve water and reduce water usage.
- Aquatic Plant Installations: Some Lake & Pond Construction & Maintenance companies are specializing in the installation of aquatic plants, which can help improve water quality and promote biodiversity in water features.
- Custom Designs: Many Lake & Pond Construction & Maintenance companies are offering custom designs to meet the unique needs and preferences of their clients, including features such as waterfalls, fountains, and streams.
NAICS Code 237990-24 - Lake & Pond Construction & Maintenance
We now have complete information to process your request
Your dedicated data specialist is researching your target and will provide an industry report for your review shortly
Your data specialist will assist you every step of the way
What Our Clients Say
I was able to supply NAICS/SIC codes to SICCODE.com, who provided a numerical total of their lists for each code. They provided also a sample list for me to judge the content and accuracy. Their Business Data Specialist sent then refined lists that allowed me to target my audience. They are professional and able to understand their products in great detail. I recommend them to anyone who wants to focus a targeted sales/marketing campaign.