NAICS Code 237990-14 - Builders-Construction Control ServiceMarketing Level - NAICS 8-Digit
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
NAICS Code 237990-14 Description (8-Digit)
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 237990-14
Parent Code (less specific)
Tools commonly used in the Builders-Construction Control Service industry for day-to-day tasks and operations.
- Construction management software
- Project scheduling software
- Building information modeling (BIM) software
- Cost estimating software
- Safety management software
- Surveying equipment
- Laser levels
- Concrete mixers
- Power drills
Industry Examples of Builders-Construction Control Service
Common products and services typical of NAICS Code 237990-14, illustrating the main business activities and contributions to the market.
- Construction project management
- Construction site supervision
- Quality control management
- Safety management
- Project planning and scheduling
- Cost estimation and budgeting
- Building inspection and code compliance
- Construction materials testing
- Environmental compliance management
- Construction claims management
Certifications, Compliance and Licenses for NAICS Code 237990-14 - Builders-Construction Control Service
The specific certifications, permits, licenses, and regulatory compliance requirements within the United States for this industry.
- Certified Construction Manager (CCM): A certification that demonstrates expertise in construction management, including planning, design, and construction. Offered by the Construction Manager Certification Institute (CMCI).
- Professional Engineer (PE) License: A license that allows engineers to offer their services to the public. Required for engineers who work on public projects. Offered by the National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES).
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) 30-Hour Construction Training: A training program that covers safety and health hazards in the construction industry. Required for supervisors and workers who are responsible for safety on construction sites. Offered by OSHA.
- LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP): A certification that demonstrates expertise in green building practices and LEED certification. Offered by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC).
- National Institute for Certification In Engineering Technologies (NICET) Certification: A certification that demonstrates expertise in engineering technology. Offered by NICET.
A concise historical narrative of NAICS Code 237990-14 covering global milestones and recent developments within the United States.
- The Builders-Construction Control Service industry has a long history dating back to the early days of construction. In the early 20th century, the industry was focused on ensuring that buildings were constructed according to safety standards. The industry has since evolved to include a wide range of services, including project management, quality control, and inspection. In recent years, the industry has seen significant growth due to the increasing demand for construction services in the United States. Notable advancements in the industry include the use of advanced technology, such as drones and 3D printing, to improve efficiency and accuracy in construction projects.
Future Outlook for Builders-Construction Control Service
The anticipated future trajectory of the NAICS 237990-14 industry in the USA, offering insights into potential trends, innovations, and challenges expected to shape its landscape.
Growth Prediction: GrowingThe Builders-Construction Control Service industry is expected to experience steady growth in the coming years. The industry is projected to benefit from the increasing demand for construction services in the United States, particularly in the commercial and residential sectors. The industry is also expected to benefit from the growing trend towards sustainable construction practices, which will drive demand for green building certification services. Additionally, the industry is expected to benefit from the increasing adoption of technology in the construction industry, which will drive demand for construction control services. However, the industry may face challenges from the increasing competition from other construction consulting firms.
Industry Innovations for NAICS Code 237990-14
Recent groundbreaking advancements and milestones in the Builders-Construction Control Service industry, reflecting notable innovations that have reshaped its landscape.
- Use Of Drones for Site Inspections: Builders-Construction Control Service firms are increasingly using drones to conduct site inspections, which allows them to gather more accurate data and identify potential issues more quickly.
- Adoption Of Building Information Modeling (BIM): BIM is a digital representation of a building's physical and functional characteristics. Builders-Construction Control Service firms are increasingly using BIM to improve the accuracy of construction plans and reduce the risk of errors during construction.
- Implementation Of Lean Construction: Lean Construction is a project management approach that aims to reduce waste and improve efficiency in the construction process. Builders-Construction Control Service firms are increasingly adopting Lean Construction principles to improve project outcomes.
- Use Of Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR): Builders-Construction Control Service firms are increasingly using VR and AR to create immersive experiences for clients and stakeholders, allowing them to visualize the finished project before construction begins.
- Adoption Of Green Building Certification: Builders-Construction Control Service firms are increasingly offering green building certification services to meet the growing demand for sustainable construction practices.
NAICS Code 237990-14 - Builders-Construction Control Service
We now have complete information to process your request
Your dedicated data specialist is researching your target and will provide an industry report for your review shortly
Your data specialist will assist you every step of the way
What Our Clients Say
I was able to supply NAICS/SIC codes to SICCODE.com, who provided a numerical total of their lists for each code. They provided also a sample list for me to judge the content and accuracy. Their Business Data Specialist sent then refined lists that allowed me to target my audience. They are professional and able to understand their products in great detail. I recommend them to anyone who wants to focus a targeted sales/marketing campaign.