NAICS Code 237990-10 - Mobile Homes-Anchoring ServiceMarketing Level - NAICS 8-Digit
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
NAICS Code 237990-10 Description (8-Digit)
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 237990-10
Parent Code (less specific)
Tools commonly used in the Mobile Homes-Anchoring Service industry for day-to-day tasks and operations.
- Hydraulic jacks
- Leveling blocks
- Anchoring straps
- Earth augers
- Concrete mixers
- Post hole diggers
- Power drills
- Impact wrenches
- Torque wrenches
- Measuring tapes
- Spirit levels
- Safety harnesses
- Hard hats
- Work gloves
- Safety glasses
- Steel-toed boots
Industry Examples of Mobile Homes-Anchoring Service
Common products and services typical of NAICS Code 237990-10, illustrating the main business activities and contributions to the market.
- Mobile home anchoring
- Mobile home tie-downs
- Mobile home foundation repair
- Mobile home leveling
- Mobile home skirting installation
- Mobile home underpinning
- Mobile home re-leveling
- Mobile home stabilization
- Mobile home pier installation
- Mobile home anchor inspection
Certifications, Compliance and Licenses for NAICS Code 237990-10 - Mobile Homes-Anchoring Service
The specific certifications, permits, licenses, and regulatory compliance requirements within the United States for this industry.
- Manufactured Housing Installer License: This license is required in many states for individuals who install manufactured homes. The license ensures that the installer has the necessary knowledge and skills to properly install the home. The requirements for this license vary by state.
- Mobile Home Installer Certification: This certification is offered by the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and is designed to ensure that installers have the necessary knowledge and skills to properly install manufactured homes. The certification requires passing an exam and meeting certain experience requirements.
- Mobile Home Repair Certification: This certification is offered by the NAHB and is designed to ensure that repair technicians have the necessary knowledge and skills to properly repair manufactured homes. The certification requires passing an exam and meeting certain experience requirements.
- Mobile Home Transporter License: This license is required in many states for individuals who transport manufactured homes. The license ensures that the transporter has the necessary knowledge and skills to safely transport the home. The requirements for this license vary by state.
- Mobile Home Dealer License: This license is required in many states for individuals or companies that sell manufactured homes. The license ensures that the dealer has the necessary knowledge and skills to properly sell the home. The requirements for this license vary by state.
A concise historical narrative of NAICS Code 237990-10 covering global milestones and recent developments within the United States.
- The Mobile Homes-Anchoring Service industry has been around since the 1950s when mobile homes became popular in the United States. The industry has since grown and evolved to meet the needs of mobile homeowners. In the early days, mobile homes were anchored using concrete blocks, but as the industry grew, new anchoring methods were developed. In the 1970s, the industry saw the introduction of metal anchors, which were more secure and durable. In recent years, the industry has seen advancements in technology, such as the use of hydraulic systems to level and anchor mobile homes. In the United States, the industry has faced challenges such as natural disasters, which have led to stricter anchoring regulations to ensure the safety of mobile homeowners. Recent history in the United States has seen the Mobile Homes-Anchoring Service industry continue to evolve. The industry has seen an increase in demand due to the aging of mobile homes and the need for repairs and upgrades. The industry has also seen an increase in regulations to ensure the safety of mobile homeowners. In 2019, the state of Florida passed a law requiring mobile homes to be anchored with tie-downs that meet specific standards. The industry has also seen advancements in technology, such as the use of laser leveling systems to ensure mobile homes are level and secure. Overall, the Mobile Homes-Anchoring Service industry has a rich history of innovation and adaptation to meet the needs of mobile homeowners in the United States.
Future Outlook for Mobile Homes-Anchoring Service
The anticipated future trajectory of the NAICS 237990-10 industry in the USA, offering insights into potential trends, innovations, and challenges expected to shape its landscape.
Growth Prediction: StableThe Mobile Homes-Anchoring Service industry in the USA is expected to experience steady growth in the coming years. The demand for mobile homes is expected to increase due to the rising cost of traditional homes and the need for affordable housing. The industry is also expected to benefit from the aging population, as many retirees are downsizing and opting for mobile homes. However, the industry may face challenges due to the increasing regulations and zoning restrictions on mobile homes. Overall, the industry is expected to grow steadily in the coming years, but may face challenges due to regulatory issues.
Industry Innovations for NAICS Code 237990-10
Recent groundbreaking advancements and milestones in the Mobile Homes-Anchoring Service industry, reflecting notable innovations that have reshaped its landscape.
- Use Of Advanced Anchoring Systems: Mobile home anchoring systems have evolved over the years, with the use of advanced systems that provide better stability and safety to the homes.
- Use Of Eco-Friendly Materials: Many mobile home manufacturers are now using eco-friendly materials in the construction of mobile homes, which is not only good for the environment but also for the health of the occupants.
- Smart Home Technology: Mobile homes are now being equipped with smart home technology, which allows homeowners to control various aspects of their homes remotely.
- Energy-Efficient Features: Many mobile homes now come with energy-efficient features such as solar panels, which help homeowners save on energy costs.
- Customization Options: Mobile home manufacturers are now offering more customization options to homeowners, allowing them to design their homes according to their preferences and needs.
NAICS Code 237990-10 - Mobile Homes-Anchoring Service
We now have complete information to process your request
Your dedicated data specialist is researching your target and will provide an industry report for your review shortly
Your data specialist will assist you every step of the way
What Our Clients Say
I was able to supply NAICS/SIC codes to SICCODE.com, who provided a numerical total of their lists for each code. They provided also a sample list for me to judge the content and accuracy. Their Business Data Specialist sent then refined lists that allowed me to target my audience. They are professional and able to understand their products in great detail. I recommend them to anyone who wants to focus a targeted sales/marketing campaign.