NAICS Code 72121 RV (Recreational Vehicle) Parks and Recreational Camps
IndustryAccommodation and Food Services
DescriptionThis industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in operating recreational vehicle parks and campgrounds and recreational and vacation camps. These establishments cater to outdoor enthusiasts and are characterized by the type of accommodation and by the nature and the range of recreational facilities and activities provided to their clients.
Cross ReferencesEstablishments primarily engaged in
- Operating recreational facilities without accommodations: classified in Subsector 713, Amusement, Gambling, and Recreation Industries
- Operating instructional camps, such as sports camps, fine arts camps, and computer camps: classified in Sector 61, Educational Services, based on the nature of instruction
- Operating children's day camps (except instructional): classified in Industry 71399, All Other Amusement and Recreation Industries
- Acting as lessors of residential mobile home sites (i.e., trailer parks): classified in Industry 53119, Lessors of Other Real Estate Property.
- Vacation camps (except instructional, day)
- Fishing and hunting camps
- Recreational vehicle parks
- Outdoor adventure retreats
- Travel trailer campsites