NAICS Code 562112 Hazardous Waste Collection
IndustryAdministrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services
DescriptionThis U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in collecting and/or hauling hazardous waste within a local area and/or operating hazardous waste transfer stations. Hazardous waste collection establishments may be responsible for the identification, treatment, packaging, and labeling of waste for the purposes of transport.
Cross ReferencesEstablishments primarily engaged in
- Long-distance trucking of waste: classified in Industry 484230, Specialized Freight (except Used Goods) Trucking, Long-Distance
- Collecting and/or hauling in combination with disposal of hazardous waste materials: classified in U.S. Industry 562211, Hazardous Waste Treatment and Disposal
- Collecting and/or hauling nonhazardous solid waste (i.e., garbage) and/or recyclable materials within a local area and/or operating nonhazardous solid waste transfer stations: classified in U.S. Industry562111, Solid Waste Collection
- Collecting and removing debris, such as brush or rubble, within a local area: classified in U.S. Industry 562119, Other Waste Collection.
- Hazardous waste collection services
- Radioactive waste collecting and/or local hauling
- Waste collection services, hazardous
- Waste hauling, local, hazardous
- Waste transfer stations, hazardous