NAICS Code 532310 General Rental Centers
IndustryReal Estate and Rental and Leasing
DescriptionThis industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in renting a range of consumer, commercial, and industrial equipment. Establishments in this industry typically operate from conveniently located facilities where they maintain inventories of goods and equipment that they rent for short periods of time. The type of equipment that establishments in this industry provide often includes, but is not limited to: audio visual equipment, contractors' and builders' tools and equipment, home repair tools, lawn and garden equipment, moving equipment and supplies, and party and banquet equipment and supplies.
Cross ReferencesEstablishments primarily engaged in
- Renting trucks and trailers without drivers: classified in Industry 532120, Truck, Utility Trailer, and RV (Recreational Vehicle) Rental and Leasing
- Renting party and banquet equipment: classified in Industry 53229, Other Consumer Goods Rental
- Renting heavy construction equipment without operators: classified in U.S. Industry 532412, Construction, Mining, and Forestry Machinery and Equipment Rental and Leasing
- Renting specialized types of commercial and industrial equipment, such as garden tractors or public address systems: classified in Industry 532490, Other Commercial and Industrial Machinery and EquipmentRental and Leasing.
- General rental centers
- Home and garden equipment rental centers
- Rent-all centers