NAICS Code 485310 Taxi Service
IndustryTransportation and Warehousing
DescriptionThis industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing passenger transportation by automobile or van, not operated over regular routes and on regular schedules. Establishments of taxicab owner/operators, taxicab fleet operators, or taxicab organizations are included in this industry.
Cross ReferencesEstablishments primarily engaged in
- Providing special needs transportation services (except to and from school or work) for the infirm, elderly, or handicapped: classified in U.S. Industry 485991, Special Needs Transportation
- Providing limousine services: classified in Industry 485320, Limousine Service
- Providing scheduled shuttle services between hotels, airports, or other destination points: classified in U.S. Industry 485999, All Other Transit and Ground Passenger Transportation.
- Cab (i.e., taxi) services
- Taxicab dispatch services
- Taxicab fleet operators
- Taxicab organizations
- Taxicab owner-operators
- Taxicab services