NAICS Code 326211 Tire Manufacturing (except Retreading)
DescriptionThis U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing tires and inner tubes from natural and synthetic rubber.
Cross ReferencesEstablishments primarily engaged in retreading or rebuilding tires are classified in U.S. Industry 326212, Tire Retreading.
- Aircraft tire manufacturing
- Camelback (i.e., retreading material) manufacturing
- Inner tubes manufacturing
- Motor vehicle tires manufacturing
- Retreading materials, tire, manufacturing
- Tire repair materials manufacturing
- Tires (e.g., pneumatic, semi-pneumatic, solid rubber) manufacturing
- Tread rubber (i.e., camelback) manufacturing