NAICS Code 32221 Paperboard Container Manufacturing
DescriptionThis industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in converting paperboard into containers without manufacturing paperboard. These establishments use corrugating, cutting, and shaping machinery to form paperboard into containers. Products made by these establishments include boxes, corrugated sheets, pads, pallets, paper dishes, and fiber drums, and reels.
Cross ReferencesEstablishments primarily engaged in
- Manufacturing similar items of plastics materials: classified in Industry Group 3261, Plastics Product Manufacturing
- Manufacturing paperboard and converting paperboard into containers: classified in Industry 32213, Paperboard Mills
- Manufacturing egg cartons, food trays, and other food containers from molded pulp: classified in Industry 32229, Other Converted Paper Product Manufacturing
- Manufacturing paper and converting paper into containers: classified in Industry 32212, Paper Mills
- Manufacturing paper bags without manufacturing paper: classified in Industry 32222, Paper Bag and Coated and Treated Paper Manufacturing.