SOC Code 49-9062 - Medical Equipment Repairers
Hourly Wage (avg)$25.54
Annual Wage (avg)$53,130
Test, adjust, or repair biomedical or electromedical equipment.
SOC Code 49-9062 - Medical Equipment Repairers is a a final level code of the “Installation, Maintenance, and Repair Occupations” Major Occupation Category. There are 46,370 total employees classified in this occupation in the USA, with an average Hourly Wage of $25.54 and average Annual Wage of $53,130.
- Biomedical Electronics Technician
- Biomedical Equipment Technician
- Certified Biomedical Equipment Technician
- Dental Equipment Mechanic
- Dental Equipment Repairer
- Durable Medical Equipment Repairer
- Electromedical Equipment Technician
- Radiology Equipment Servicer
- Surgical Instrument Mechanic
Career Video for "Medical Equipment Repairers"
This video is designed to provide information about "Medical Equipment Repairers" and includes details on the career, career cluster, industry, work options, and abilities.
Thank You For Your Request
Your Personal Data Representative will be contacting you shortly.
What Our Clients Say
We needed a full list of companies within a specific SIC code in order to complete some target market analysis. SICCODE.com provided a comprehensive data set to review and analyze. The delivery was fast and comprehensive. The experience was simple, straightforward, and met our needs - we would recommend.