SOC Code 25-1032 - Engineering Teachers, Postsecondary
Hourly Wage (avg)N/A
Annual Wage (avg)$112,110
Teach courses pertaining to the application of physical laws and principles of engineering for the development of machines, materials, instruments, processes, and services. Includes teachers of subjects such as chemical, civil, electrical, industrial, mechanical, mineral, and petroleum engineering. Includes both teachers primarily engaged in teaching and those who do a combination of teaching and research.
SOC Code 25-1032 - Engineering Teachers, Postsecondary is a a final level code of the “Educational Instruction and Library Occupations” Major Occupation Category. There are 36,080 total employees classified in this occupation in the USA, with an average Annual Wage of $112,110.
- Aeronautical Engineering Professor
- Ceramic Engineering Professor
- Chemical Engineering Professor
- Civil Engineering Professor
- Electrical Engineering Professor
- Electronics Engineering Professor
- Industrial Engineering Professor
- Manufacturing Engineering Professor
- Marine Engineering Professor
- Mechanical Engineering Professor
- Petroleum Engineering Professor
Career Video for "Engineering Teachers, Postsecondary"
This video is designed to provide information about "Engineering Teachers, Postsecondary" and includes details on the career, career cluster, industry, work options, and abilities.
Thank You For Your Request
Your Personal Data Representative will be contacting you shortly.
What Our Clients Say
We needed a full list of companies within a specific SIC code in order to complete some target market analysis. SICCODE.com provided a comprehensive data set to review and analyze. The delivery was fast and comprehensive. The experience was simple, straightforward, and met our needs - we would recommend.