NAICS CODE 562112 - Hazardous Waste Collection
Industry SectorAdministrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in collecting and/or hauling hazardous waste within a local area and/or operating hazardous waste transfer stations. Hazardous waste collection establishments may be responsible for the identification, treatment, packaging, and labeling of waste for the purposes of transport.
NAICS Code 562112 - Hazardous Waste Collection is a final level code of the “Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services” Sector. There are 40 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 9,704 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 562112 - Hazardous Waste Collection are:
- Hazardous waste collection services
- Radioactive waste collecting and/or local hauling
- Waste collection services, hazardous
- Waste hauling, local, hazardous
- Waste transfer stations, hazardous
- Long-distance trucking of waste: classified in NAICS Code - 484230 - Specialized Freight (except Used Goods) Trucking, Long-Distance.
- Collecting and/or hauling in combination with disposal of hazardous waste materials: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 562211 - Hazardous Waste Treatment and Disposal.
- Collecting and/or hauling nonhazardous solid waste (i.e., garbage) and/or recyclable materials within a local area and/or operating nonhazardous solid waste transfer stations: classified in U.S. Industry562111, Solid Waste Collection
- Collecting and removing debris, such as brush or rubble, within a local area: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 562119 - Other Waste Collection..