NAICS Code 525190 - Other Insurance Funds
Industry SectorFinance and Insurance
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
This industry comprises legal entities (i.e., funds (except pension, and health- and welfare-related employee benefit funds)) organized to provide insurance exclusively for the sponsor, firm, or its employees or members. Selfinsurance funds (except employee benefit funds) and workers' compensation insurance funds are included in this industry.
NAICS Code 525190 - Other Insurance Funds is a final level code of the “Finance and Insurance” Sector. There are 48 companies verified as active in this industry in the USA.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 525190 - Other Insurance Funds are:
- Compensation, workers, insurance funds
- Funds, self-insurance (except employee benefit funds)
- Self-insurance funds (except employee benefit funds)
- Workers' compensation insurance funds
- Legal entities (i.e., funds, plans, and/or programs) organized to provide retirement income benefits exclusively for the sponsor's employees or members are classified in NAICS Code - 525110 - Pension Funds.
- Legal entities (i.e., funds, plans, and/or programs) organized to provide health- and welfare-related employee benefits exclusively for the sponsor's employees or members are classified in NAICS Code - 525120 - Health and Welfare Funds.
- Establishments primarily engaged in managing portfolios of insurance funds are classified in NAICS Code - 523920 - Portfolio Management.
- Establishments primarily engaged in third party claims administration of insurance, and other employee benefit funds are classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 524292 - Third Party Administration of Insurance and PensionFunds.
- Establishments primarily engaged in providing insurance on a fee or contract basis are classified in NAICS Code - 5241 - Insurance Carriers..
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 525190 - Other Insurance Funds ? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
Questions & Answers
What is the largest size for a business in Other Insurance Funds to remain classified as a small business?
Any business in Other Insurance Funds with average annual receipts under 35 million USD may be classified as a small business by SBA and Federal government programs.
How many active businesses operate in NAICS Code 525190?
There are 48 verified business locations operating primarily in this industry.