NAICS Code 621610-02 - Home Managing ServicesMarketing Level - NAICS 8-Digit
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
NAICS Code 621610-02 Description (8-Digit)
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 621610-02
Parent Code (less specific)
Tools commonly used in the Home Managing Services industry for day-to-day tasks and operations.
- Cleaning supplies (e.g. vacuum, mop, cleaning solutions)
- Personal protective equipment (e.g. gloves, masks)
- Transportation (e.g. car, bike, public transportation)
- Communication devices (e.g. phone, computer, tablet)
- Home safety equipment (e.g. smoke detectors, carbon monoxide detectors)
- Personal care items (e.g. toiletries, grooming supplies)
- Meal preparation tools (e.g. pots, pans, utensils)
- Home organization tools (e.g. storage containers, labels)
- Laundry equipment (e.g. washer, dryer, iron)
- Mobility aids (e.g. walkers, canes, wheelchairs)
Industry Examples of Home Managing Services
Common products and services typical of NAICS Code 621610-02, illustrating the main business activities and contributions to the market.
- Meal preparation services
- Housekeeping services
- Transportation services
- Errand running services
- Home organization services
- Laundry services
- Personal shopping services
- Pet care services
- Home safety inspection services
- Mobility assistance services
Certifications, Compliance and Licenses for NAICS Code 621610-02 - Home Managing Services
The specific certifications, permits, licenses, and regulatory compliance requirements within the United States for this industry.
- Home Care Aide Certification: This certification is required in some states for home care aides to work with clients in their homes. The certification requirements vary by state, but typically include training in basic caregiving skills, such as bathing, dressing, and feeding, as well as passing a competency exam. The certification is provided by the state's department of health or a similar agency. No link available.
- Certified Senior Advisor (CSA): This certification is designed for professionals who work with seniors, including those in the home managing services industry. The certification requires passing an exam that covers topics such as aging processes, health care, and financial planning. The certification is provided by the Society of Certified Senior Advisors.
- Certified Dementia Practitioner (CDP): This certification is for professionals who work with individuals with dementia, including those in the home managing services industry. The certification requires completing a training program that covers topics such as communication, behavior management, and activities for individuals with dementia. The certification is provided by the National Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners.
- Home Modification Professional (HMP) Certification: This certification is for professionals who specialize in modifying homes to make them more accessible and safe for seniors and individuals with disabilities. The certification requires completing a training program that covers topics such as home assessments, design and construction, and funding sources. The certification is provided by the National Association of Home Builders.
- Certified Aging In Place Specialist (CAPS): This certification is for professionals who specialize in designing and building homes that are safe and accessible for seniors and individuals with disabilities. The certification requires completing a training program that covers topics such as home assessments, design and construction, and funding sources. The certification is provided by the National Association of Home Builders.
A concise historical narrative of NAICS Code 621610-02 covering global milestones and recent developments within the United States.
- The Home Managing Services industry has a long history of providing support and assistance to individuals who require help with managing their homes. The industry has its roots in the early 20th century, when home management services were first introduced in the United States. These services were primarily aimed at helping women manage their households, and included tasks such as cleaning, cooking, and childcare. Over time, the industry has evolved to include a wider range of services, such as home organization, personal shopping, and pet care. In recent years, the industry has seen significant growth due to an aging population and an increasing demand for in-home care services. Notable advancements in the industry include the use of technology to improve service delivery, such as the use of mobile apps to schedule appointments and track service delivery. In the United States, the Home Managing Services industry has experienced significant growth in recent years. This growth can be attributed to several factors, including an aging population, an increase in dual-income households, and a growing demand for in-home care services. The industry has also benefited from advancements in technology, which have made it easier for consumers to access and schedule services. For example, many home management companies now offer online booking and payment systems, as well as mobile apps that allow customers to track service delivery in real-time. Despite these advancements, the industry faces several challenges, including a shortage of qualified workers and increasing competition from other service providers. Overall, the Home Managing Services industry is expected to continue to grow in the coming years, driven by an aging population and an increasing demand for in-home care services.
Future Outlook for Home Managing Services
The anticipated future trajectory of the NAICS 621610-02 industry in the USA, offering insights into potential trends, innovations, and challenges expected to shape its landscape.
Growth Prediction: GrowingThe future outlook for the Home Managing Services industry in the USA is positive. The industry is expected to grow due to the increasing demand for home care services for the elderly and disabled population. The COVID-19 pandemic has also increased the demand for home care services as people are hesitant to move into nursing homes or assisted living facilities. The industry is expected to continue to grow as the population ages and the need for home care services increases. Additionally, technological advancements in the industry, such as remote monitoring and telehealth services, are expected to improve the quality of care and increase efficiency.
Industry Innovations for NAICS Code 621610-02
Recent groundbreaking advancements and milestones in the Home Managing Services industry, reflecting notable innovations that have reshaped its landscape.
- Virtual Care Services: Home Managing Services are now offering virtual care services to their clients, which allows them to receive care from the comfort of their own homes.
- Mobile Apps: Some Home Managing Services have developed mobile apps that allow clients to schedule appointments, communicate with caregivers, and access health information.
- Wearable Technology: Wearable technology, such as smartwatches and fitness trackers, are being used by some Home Managing Services to monitor clients' health and activity levels.
- Medication Management Systems: Some Home Managing Services are using medication management systems that remind clients to take their medication and track their medication usage.
- Remote Monitoring: Remote monitoring technology is being used by some Home Managing Services to monitor clients' health and alert caregivers if there are any changes in their condition.
NAICS Code 621610-02 - Home Managing Services
We now have complete information to process your request
Your dedicated data specialist is researching your target and will provide an industry report for your review shortly
Your data specialist will assist you every step of the way
What Our Clients Say
I was able to supply NAICS/SIC codes to SICCODE.com, who provided a numerical total of their lists for each code. They provided also a sample list for me to judge the content and accuracy. Their Business Data Specialist sent then refined lists that allowed me to target my audience. They are professional and able to understand their products in great detail. I recommend them to anyone who wants to focus a targeted sales/marketing campaign.