NAICS Code 541512-23 - Voice-Data Network-Internet Service-InternetMarketing Level - NAICS 8-Digit
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
NAICS Code 541512-23 Description (8-Digit)
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 541512-23
Parent Code (less specific)
Tools commonly used in the Voice-Data Network-Internet Service-Internet industry for day-to-day tasks and operations.
- Network monitoring tools (e.g. SolarWinds, PRTG Network Monitor)
- Network analysis tools (e.g. Wireshark, NetFlow Analyzer)
- Network security tools (e.g. Cisco ASA, Fortinet FortiGate)
- VoIP software (e.g. Skype for Business, Cisco Unified Communications Manager)
- Cloud-based collaboration tools (e.g. Microsoft Teams, Slack)
- Virtual private network (VPN) software (e.g. OpenVPN, Cisco AnyConnect)
- Remote desktop software (e.g. TeamViewer, LogMeIn)
- Firewall software (e.g. pfSense, SonicWall)
- Load balancing software (e.g. F5 BIG-IP, Citrix ADC)
- Content delivery network (CDN) software (e.g. Cloudflare, Akamai)
Industry Examples of Voice-Data Network-Internet Service-Internet
Common products and services typical of NAICS Code 541512-23, illustrating the main business activities and contributions to the market.
- Network design and installation
- Internet service provision
- Network security management
- VoIP implementation and management
- Cloud-based collaboration services
- VPN setup and management
- Remote desktop support
- Firewall configuration and management
- Load balancing services
- CDN implementation and management
Certifications, Compliance and Licenses for NAICS Code 541512-23 - Voice-Data Network-Internet Service-Internet
The specific certifications, permits, licenses, and regulatory compliance requirements within the United States for this industry.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP): CISSP is a globally recognized certification that validates an individual's expertise in information security. It is offered by the International Information System Security Certification Consortium (ISC)². The certification covers topics such as access control, cryptography, and security architecture and design.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA): CISA is a certification offered by ISACA that validates an individual's knowledge and expertise in auditing, controlling, and securing information systems. The certification covers topics such as IT governance, risk management, and information security.
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH): CEH is a certification offered by the International Council of E-Commerce Consultants (EC-Council) that validates an individual's knowledge and skills in identifying and exploiting vulnerabilities in computer systems. The certification covers topics such as network scanning, system hacking, and social engineering.
- Comptia Network+: Network+ is a certification offered by CompTIA that validates an individual's knowledge and skills in configuring, managing, and troubleshooting networks. The certification covers topics such as network architecture, network operations, and network security.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA): CCNA is a certification offered by Cisco that validates an individual's knowledge and skills in installing, configuring, and operating small to medium-sized networks. The certification covers topics such as network fundamentals, network access, and IP connectivity.
A concise historical narrative of NAICS Code 541512-23 covering global milestones and recent developments within the United States.
- The "Voice-Data Network-Internet Service-Internet" industry has a long and rich history that dates back to the early days of the internet. In the 1960s, the US Department of Defense developed the first packet-switching network, which laid the foundation for the modern internet. In the 1980s, the first commercial internet service providers (ISPs) were established, and the World Wide Web was invented in 1989. The 1990s saw the rise of e-commerce and the dot-com boom, which led to the creation of many new internet-based businesses. In the 2000s, the industry continued to grow, with the widespread adoption of broadband internet and the emergence of social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter. In recent history, the "Voice-Data Network-Internet Service-Internet" industry in the United States has continued to evolve and innovate. The rise of mobile devices and the Internet of Things (IoT) has led to an increased demand for high-speed internet and reliable network connectivity. The industry has responded by developing new technologies like 5G wireless networks and fiber-optic broadband, which offer faster speeds and greater bandwidth. The COVID-19 pandemic has also had a significant impact on the industry, with many people working and learning from home, leading to a surge in demand for internet services. Overall, the "Voice-Data Network-Internet Service-Internet" industry has a rich history of innovation and growth, and it continues to play a vital role in the global economy.
Future Outlook for Voice-Data Network-Internet Service-Internet
The anticipated future trajectory of the NAICS 541512-23 industry in the USA, offering insights into potential trends, innovations, and challenges expected to shape its landscape.
Growth Prediction: GrowingThe Voice-Data Network-Internet Service-Internet industry is expected to continue its growth in the USA in the coming years. The increasing demand for high-speed internet and cloud-based services is driving the growth of this industry. The industry is also expected to benefit from the increasing adoption of the Internet of Things (IoT) and the growing need for cybersecurity services. The COVID-19 pandemic has also accelerated the growth of this industry as more people are working remotely and relying on internet-based services. However, the industry is also facing challenges such as the shortage of skilled workers and the increasing competition from new entrants. Overall, the industry is expected to continue its growth in the USA in the coming years.
Industry Innovations for NAICS Code 541512-23
Recent groundbreaking advancements and milestones in the Voice-Data Network-Internet Service-Internet industry, reflecting notable innovations that have reshaped its landscape.
- 5G Networks: The deployment of 5G networks is a major milestone for the Voice-Data Network-Internet Service-Internet industry. 5G networks offer faster speeds, lower latency, and higher capacity, which will enable new applications and services such as autonomous vehicles, smart cities, and virtual reality.
- Cloud Computing: Cloud computing is another major innovation in the industry. Cloud computing enables users to access computing resources such as servers, storage, and applications over the internet. This has led to the development of new business models such as software as a service (SaaS) and platform as a service (PaaS).
- Internet Of Things (Iot): The Internet of Things (IoT) is a network of physical devices, vehicles, home appliances, and other items embedded with electronics, software, sensors, and connectivity. The IoT is driving the growth of the industry by creating new opportunities for data collection, analysis, and management.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI): Artificial Intelligence (AI) is another major innovation in the industry. AI enables machines to learn from data and perform tasks that would normally require human intelligence. AI is being used in various applications such as natural language processing, image recognition, and predictive analytics.
- Cybersecurity: Cybersecurity is becoming increasingly important in the industry as more data is being transmitted over the internet. Cybersecurity companies are developing new technologies such as machine learning and behavioral analytics to detect and prevent cyber attacks.
NAICS Code 541512-23 - Voice-Data Network-Internet Service-Internet
We now have complete information to process your request
Your dedicated data specialist is researching your target and will provide an industry report for your review shortly
Your data specialist will assist you every step of the way
What Our Clients Say
I was able to supply NAICS/SIC codes to SICCODE.com, who provided a numerical total of their lists for each code. They provided also a sample list for me to judge the content and accuracy. Their Business Data Specialist sent then refined lists that allowed me to target my audience. They are professional and able to understand their products in great detail. I recommend them to anyone who wants to focus a targeted sales/marketing campaign.