NAICS Code 524210-12 - Golf InsuranceMarketing Level - NAICS 8-Digit
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
NAICS Code 524210-12 Description (8-Digit)
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 524210-12
Parent Code (less specific)
Tools commonly used in the Golf Insurance industry for day-to-day tasks and operations.
- Golf cart insurance
- Liability insurance
- Property insurance
- Workers' compensation insurance
- Equipment insurance
- Hole-in-one insurance
- Event cancellation insurance
- Cyber liability insurance
- Directors and officers insurance
- Employment practices liability insurance
Industry Examples of Golf Insurance
Common products and services typical of NAICS Code 524210-12, illustrating the main business activities and contributions to the market.
- Golf courses
- Golf clubs
- Driving ranges
- Golf equipment manufacturers
- Golf instructors
- Golf tournament organizers
- Golf cart rental companies
- Golf course maintenance companies
- Golf retail stores
- Golf course management companies
Certifications, Compliance and Licenses for NAICS Code 524210-12 - Golf Insurance
The specific certifications, permits, licenses, and regulatory compliance requirements within the United States for this industry.
- Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC): A professional certification for insurance professionals who specialize in risk management and insurance. The National Alliance for Insurance Education and Research provides this certification.
- Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU): A professional certification for insurance professionals who specialize in property and casualty insurance. The American Institute for CPCU provides this certification.
- Certified Risk Manager (CRM): A professional certification for insurance professionals who specialize in risk management. The National Alliance for Insurance Education and Research provides this certification.
- Associate In Risk Management (ARM): A professional certification for insurance professionals who specialize in risk management. The Institutes provide this certification.
- Certified Insurance Service Representative (CISR): A professional certification for insurance professionals who specialize in customer service. The National Alliance for Insurance Education and Research provides this certification.
A concise historical narrative of NAICS Code 524210-12 covering global milestones and recent developments within the United States.
- The "Golf Insurance" industry has been around for several decades, with the first golf insurance policies being offered in the 1960s. These policies were designed to protect golfers from liability claims in case they caused damage or injury while playing. In the 1980s, the industry saw a significant increase in demand as more golf courses were built and more people took up the sport. Insurance companies began offering more comprehensive policies that covered not only liability but also equipment and personal injury. In recent years, the industry has continued to evolve with the introduction of new technologies such as GPS tracking and online booking systems. In the United States, the industry has seen steady growth over the past decade, with more golfers taking out insurance policies to protect themselves and their equipment while on the course.
Future Outlook for Golf Insurance
The anticipated future trajectory of the NAICS 524210-12 industry in the USA, offering insights into potential trends, innovations, and challenges expected to shape its landscape.
Growth Prediction: StableThe future outlook for the Golf Insurance industry in the USA is positive. The industry is expected to grow in the coming years due to the increasing popularity of golf as a sport and the growing number of golf courses in the country. Additionally, the industry is likely to benefit from the increasing awareness among golfers about the risks associated with the sport and the need for insurance coverage. The industry is also expected to benefit from the growing trend of golfers traveling to different destinations to play golf, which is likely to increase the demand for travel insurance. However, the industry may face challenges due to the increasing competition from other insurance providers and the changing regulatory environment. Overall, the Golf Insurance industry is expected to grow steadily in the coming years, driven by the increasing demand for insurance coverage among golfers.
Industry Innovations for NAICS Code 524210-12
Recent groundbreaking advancements and milestones in the Golf Insurance industry, reflecting notable innovations that have reshaped its landscape.
- Golf insurance policies that cover golfers for injuries sustained while playing golf, as well as damage to golf equipment.
- Online platforms that allow golfers to purchase insurance coverage for golf-related risks.
- Insurance policies that cover golfers for lost or stolen golf equipment.
- Insurance policies that cover golfers for liability claims arising from golf-related accidents.
- Insurance policies that cover golfers for travel-related risks, such as trip cancellations and medical emergencies.
NAICS Code 524210-12 - Golf Insurance
We now have complete information to process your request
Your dedicated data specialist is researching your target and will provide an industry report for your review shortly
Your data specialist will assist you every step of the way
What Our Clients Say
I was able to supply NAICS/SIC codes to SICCODE.com, who provided a numerical total of their lists for each code. They provided also a sample list for me to judge the content and accuracy. Their Business Data Specialist sent then refined lists that allowed me to target my audience. They are professional and able to understand their products in great detail. I recommend them to anyone who wants to focus a targeted sales/marketing campaign.