NAICS Code 424910-03 - Animal Foods-Zoo & Circus & Etc (Wholesale)Marketing Level - NAICS 8-Digit
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
NAICS Code 424910-03 Description (8-Digit)
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 424910-03
Parent Code (less specific)
Tools commonly used in the Animal Foods-Zoo & Circus & Etc (Wholesale) industry for day-to-day tasks and operations.
- Animal feed mixers
- Grain elevators
- Bale processors
- Hay rakes
- Silage choppers
- Feed grinders
- Livestock scales
- Feed carts
- Hay balers
- Feed bins
Industry Examples of Animal Foods-Zoo & Circus & Etc (Wholesale)
Common products and services typical of NAICS Code 424910-03, illustrating the main business activities and contributions to the market.
- Exotic animal food
- Zoo animal feed
- Circus animal diets
- Wildlife sanctuary food
- Aquarium animal food
- Aviary bird feed
- Reptile food
- Primate diets
- Marine mammal food
- Insectivore diets
Certifications, Compliance and Licenses for NAICS Code 424910-03 - Animal Foods-Zoo & Circus & Etc (Wholesale)
The specific certifications, permits, licenses, and regulatory compliance requirements within the United States for this industry.
- USDA Organic Certification: This certification is required for businesses that want to sell organic products. It ensures that the products are grown and processed according to strict federal guidelines. The certification is provided by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA).
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) Certification: This certification is required for businesses that want to ensure food safety. It is a systematic approach to identifying and controlling hazards that could cause foodborne illness. The certification is provided by the International HACCP Alliance.
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Certification: This certification is required for businesses that want to ensure that their products are consistently produced and controlled according to quality standards. It covers all aspects of production, from the starting materials to the finished product. The certification is provided by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
- Safe Quality Food (SQF) Certification: This certification is required for businesses that want to ensure that their products meet food safety and quality standards. It covers all aspects of production, from the starting materials to the finished product. The certification is provided by the Safe Quality Food Institute.
- National Animal Supplement Council (NASC) Certification: This certification is required for businesses that want to sell animal supplements. It ensures that the products are manufactured according to strict guidelines and that they contain the ingredients listed on the label. The certification is provided by the National Animal Supplement Council.
A concise historical narrative of NAICS Code 424910-03 covering global milestones and recent developments within the United States.
- The "Animal Foods-Zoo & Circus & Etc (Wholesale)" industry has a long history dating back to the early 20th century when zoos and circuses started to become popular in the United States. At that time, animal food was mainly produced and sold by local farmers. However, as the demand for animal food increased, specialized wholesalers emerged to meet the needs of zoos and circuses. In the 1950s, the industry experienced significant growth due to the expansion of zoos and circuses across the country. In recent years, the industry has faced challenges due to animal welfare concerns and the decline of traditional circuses. However, the industry has adapted by expanding its product offerings to include pet food and other animal-related products. In the United States, the "Animal Foods-Zoo & Circus & Etc (Wholesale)" industry has seen steady growth in recent years. According to a report by IBISWorld, the industry has grown at an annualized rate of 1.5% over the past five years. This growth can be attributed to the increasing popularity of zoos and aquariums, as well as the growing demand for pet food and other animal-related products. The industry has also benefited from advancements in technology, which have made it easier to produce and distribute animal food products. Overall, the industry is expected to continue growing in the coming years, driven by the increasing demand for animal-related products and services.
Future Outlook for Animal Foods-Zoo & Circus & Etc (Wholesale)
The anticipated future trajectory of the NAICS 424910-03 industry in the USA, offering insights into potential trends, innovations, and challenges expected to shape its landscape.
Growth Prediction: GrowingThe future outlook for the Animal Foods-Zoo & Circus & Etc (Wholesale) industry in the USA is positive. The industry is expected to grow due to the increasing demand for animal food products in zoos, aquariums, and circuses. The industry is also expected to benefit from the growing trend of animal welfare and the increasing awareness of the importance of proper nutrition for animals. Additionally, the industry is expected to benefit from the increasing popularity of zoos and aquariums as tourist attractions. However, the industry may face challenges due to the increasing competition from online retailers and the rising costs of raw materials. Overall, the industry is expected to experience steady growth in the coming years.
Industry Innovations for NAICS Code 424910-03
Recent groundbreaking advancements and milestones in the Animal Foods-Zoo & Circus & Etc (Wholesale) industry, reflecting notable innovations that have reshaped its landscape.
- The use of sustainable and eco-friendly packaging materials for animal food products.
- The development of new and innovative animal food products that cater to the specific dietary needs of different animal species.
- The use of advanced technology such as artificial intelligence and machine learning to improve the quality and safety of animal food products.
- The implementation of strict quality control measures to ensure the safety and efficacy of animal food products.
- The adoption of new distribution channels such as e-commerce platforms to reach a wider customer base.
NAICS Code 424910-03 - Animal Foods-Zoo & Circus & Etc (Wholesale)
We now have complete information to process your request
Your dedicated data specialist is researching your target and will provide an industry report for your review shortly
Your data specialist will assist you every step of the way
What Our Clients Say
I was able to supply NAICS/SIC codes to SICCODE.com, who provided a numerical total of their lists for each code. They provided also a sample list for me to judge the content and accuracy. Their Business Data Specialist sent then refined lists that allowed me to target my audience. They are professional and able to understand their products in great detail. I recommend them to anyone who wants to focus a targeted sales/marketing campaign.