NAICS Code 424910-01 - Agricultural Chemicals (Wholesale)Marketing Level - NAICS 8-Digit
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
NAICS Code 424910-01 Description (8-Digit)
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 424910-01
Parent Code (less specific)
Tools commonly used in the Agricultural Chemicals (Wholesale) industry for day-to-day tasks and operations.
- Fertilizer injectors
- Soil testing kits
- PH meters
- Moisture meters
- Pesticide applicators
- Herbicide applicators
- Fungicide applicators
- Seed drills
Industry Examples of Agricultural Chemicals (Wholesale)
Common products and services typical of NAICS Code 424910-01, illustrating the main business activities and contributions to the market.
- Nitrogen fertilizers
- Phosphorus fertilizers
- Potassium fertilizers
- Soil fumigants
- Plant growth regulators
- Soil amendments
Certifications, Compliance and Licenses for NAICS Code 424910-01 - Agricultural Chemicals (Wholesale)
The specific certifications, permits, licenses, and regulatory compliance requirements within the United States for this industry.
- Pesticide Applicator License: A license required by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for individuals who apply pesticides in agricultural settings. The license ensures that the individual has the necessary knowledge and skills to apply pesticides safely and effectively.
- Hazard Communication Standard (HCS) Certification: A certification required by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) for employers who deal with hazardous chemicals. The certification ensures that employees are trained on the proper handling and use of hazardous chemicals.
- National Pesticide Applicator Certification Core Manual: A certification required by the EPA for individuals who apply pesticides in agricultural settings. The certification ensures that the individual has the necessary knowledge and skills to apply pesticides safely and effectively.
- Certified Crop Advisor (CCA): A certification offered by the American Society of Agronomy (ASA) for individuals who provide advice on crop production. The certification ensures that the individual has the necessary knowledge and skills to provide accurate and effective advice.
- Certified Professional Agronomist (Cpag): A certification offered by the American Society of Agronomy (ASA) for individuals who provide advice on crop production. The certification ensures that the individual has the necessary knowledge and skills to provide accurate and effective advice.
A concise historical narrative of NAICS Code 424910-01 covering global milestones and recent developments within the United States.
- The Agricultural Chemicals (Wholesale) industry has a long history dating back to the 19th century when the first synthetic fertilizers were developed. In the early 1900s, the industry saw the introduction of pesticides and herbicides, which revolutionized farming practices. The industry continued to grow and expand throughout the 20th century, with the development of new chemicals and technologies that increased crop yields and improved food production. In recent years, the industry has faced increased scrutiny over the environmental impact of its products, leading to a shift towards more sustainable and eco-friendly solutions. In the United States, the industry has seen significant growth in the past few decades, driven by the increasing demand for food and the need to improve crop yields. The industry has also faced challenges such as the emergence of resistant pests and weeds, which has led to the development of new and more effective chemicals. In recent years, there has been a growing trend towards organic and natural farming practices, which has led to the development of new products and technologies in the industry. Overall, the Agricultural Chemicals (Wholesale) industry has played a crucial role in the development of modern agriculture and will continue to be an important part of the food production chain in the future.
Future Outlook for Agricultural Chemicals (Wholesale)
The anticipated future trajectory of the NAICS 424910-01 industry in the USA, offering insights into potential trends, innovations, and challenges expected to shape its landscape.
Growth Prediction: GrowingThe agricultural chemicals (wholesale) industry in the USA is expected to grow in the coming years due to the increasing demand for food and the need to improve crop yields. The industry is also expected to benefit from the growing trend of sustainable agriculture, which requires the use of environmentally friendly chemicals. However, the industry may face challenges due to the increasing regulations on the use of chemicals in agriculture and the growing popularity of organic farming. Overall, the industry is expected to experience moderate growth in the coming years.
Industry Innovations for NAICS Code 424910-01
Recent groundbreaking advancements and milestones in the Agricultural Chemicals (Wholesale) industry, reflecting notable innovations that have reshaped its landscape.
- Precision Agriculture: The use of precision agriculture techniques, such as GPS mapping and soil sensors, has revolutionized the way farmers use agricultural chemicals. By using these techniques, farmers can apply chemicals more precisely, reducing waste and improving crop yields.
- Biologicals: Biologicals are a new class of agricultural chemicals that are derived from natural sources, such as bacteria and fungi. These chemicals are becoming increasingly popular due to their environmentally friendly nature and their ability to improve crop yields.
- Drones: Drones are being used in agriculture to monitor crop health and apply chemicals more precisely. This technology is still in its early stages, but it has the potential to revolutionize the way agricultural chemicals are applied.
- Data Analytics: Data analytics is being used in agriculture to analyze crop data and optimize the use of agricultural chemicals. By using data analytics, farmers can make more informed decisions about when and how to apply chemicals, reducing waste and improving crop yields.
- Sustainable Agriculture: Sustainable agriculture is becoming increasingly popular, and this trend is expected to continue in the coming years. This trend is driving the development of new, environmentally friendly agricultural chemicals that are designed to improve crop yields while minimizing the impact on the environment.
NAICS Code 424910-01 - Agricultural Chemicals (Wholesale)
We now have complete information to process your request
Your dedicated data specialist is researching your target and will provide an industry report for your review shortly
Your data specialist will assist you every step of the way
What Our Clients Say
I was able to supply NAICS/SIC codes to SICCODE.com, who provided a numerical total of their lists for each code. They provided also a sample list for me to judge the content and accuracy. Their Business Data Specialist sent then refined lists that allowed me to target my audience. They are professional and able to understand their products in great detail. I recommend them to anyone who wants to focus a targeted sales/marketing campaign.