NAICS Code 423310-49 - Windows (Wholesale)Marketing Level - NAICS 8-Digit
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
NAICS Code 423310-49 Description (8-Digit)
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 423310-49
Parent Code (less specific)
Tools commonly used in the Windows (Wholesale) industry for day-to-day tasks and operations.
- Window installation tools (e.g. caulking guns, pry bars, putty knives)
- Measuring tools (e.g. tape measures, levels, squares)
- Cutting tools (e.g. saws, snips, shears)
- Safety equipment (e.g. gloves, safety glasses, hard hats)
- Transportation equipment (e.g. trucks, forklifts, pallet jacks)
- Cleaning supplies (e.g. glass cleaner, sponges, rags)
- Packaging materials (e.g. bubble wrap, packing tape, boxes)
- Inventory management software
- Customer relationship management software
- Sales and marketing tools (e.g. brochures, samples, product catalogs)
Industry Examples of Windows (Wholesale)
Common products and services typical of NAICS Code 423310-49, illustrating the main business activities and contributions to the market.
- Vinyl windows
- Double-hung windows
- Casement windows
- Bay windows
- Picture windows
- Sliding windows
- Awning windows
- Energy-efficient windows
- Soundproof windows
- Hurricane-resistant windows
- Commercial windows
- Residential windows
- Replacement windows
- New construction windows
- Custom windows
- Tilt and turn windows
- Egress windows
- Basement windows
- Garden windows
Certifications, Compliance and Licenses for NAICS Code 423310-49 - Windows (Wholesale)
The specific certifications, permits, licenses, and regulatory compliance requirements within the United States for this industry.
- National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC) Certification: The NFRC certification is required for windows that are sold in the US. It ensures that the windows meet energy efficiency standards and are suitable for the climate zone they are being sold in. The certification is provided by the National Fenestration Rating Council.
- American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA) Certification: The AAMA certification is a voluntary certification that ensures that the windows meet industry standards for quality and performance. The certification is provided by the American Architectural Manufacturers Association.
- Window and Door Manufacturers Association (WDMA) Certification: The WDMA certification is a voluntary certification that ensures that the windows meet industry standards for quality and performance. The certification is provided by the Window and Door Manufacturers Association.
- ENERGY STAR Certification: The ENERGY STAR certification is a voluntary certification that ensures that the windows meet energy efficiency standards set by the US Environmental Protection Agency. The certification is provided by the US Environmental Protection Agency.
- International Code Council (ICC) Certification: The ICC certification ensures that the windows meet building code requirements. The certification is provided by the International Code Council.
A concise historical narrative of NAICS Code 423310-49 covering global milestones and recent developments within the United States.
- The history of the Windows (Wholesale) industry dates back to the 19th century when the first glass windows were produced. The industry saw significant growth in the early 20th century with the introduction of new materials such as aluminum and vinyl. The development of energy-efficient windows in the 1970s and 1980s further boosted the industry. In recent years, the industry has seen a shift towards smart windows that can adjust their tint and transparency based on the weather and time of day. In the United States, the industry has been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, which has led to disruptions in the supply chain and a decline in demand for new construction projects.
Future Outlook for Windows (Wholesale)
The anticipated future trajectory of the NAICS 423310-49 industry in the USA, offering insights into potential trends, innovations, and challenges expected to shape its landscape.
Growth Prediction: StableThe future outlook for the Windows (Wholesale) industry in the USA is positive. The industry is expected to grow due to the increasing demand for energy-efficient windows and the growth of the construction industry. The rise in residential and commercial construction activities is expected to drive the demand for windows, which will, in turn, boost the growth of the industry. Additionally, the increasing focus on green buildings and sustainable construction practices is expected to drive the demand for energy-efficient windows. The industry is also expected to benefit from the growing trend of smart homes, which will increase the demand for windows with smart features. However, the industry may face challenges due to the increasing competition from imports and the rising prices of raw materials.
Industry Innovations for NAICS Code 423310-49
Recent groundbreaking advancements and milestones in the Windows (Wholesale) industry, reflecting notable innovations that have reshaped its landscape.
- Energy-Efficient Windows: The industry has seen a recent trend towards energy-efficient windows, which are designed to reduce energy consumption and lower utility bills. These windows are made with advanced materials and technologies that help to keep the heat inside during the winter and outside during the summer.
- Smart Windows: The industry has also seen a rise in the demand for smart windows, which can be controlled remotely and can adjust their tint based on the amount of sunlight. These windows are designed to improve energy efficiency and provide greater comfort to homeowners.
- Impact-Resistant Windows: The industry has also seen a trend towards impact-resistant windows, which are designed to withstand strong winds and debris during hurricanes and other severe weather events. These windows are made with advanced materials that can withstand high impact forces.
- Soundproof Windows: The industry has also seen a rise in the demand for soundproof windows, which are designed to reduce noise pollution and provide greater comfort to homeowners. These windows are made with advanced materials that can block out noise from outside.
- Customizable Windows: The industry has also seen a trend towards customizable windows, which can be designed to fit the specific needs of homeowners. These windows can be made in different shapes, sizes, and colors to match the style of the home.
NAICS Code 423310-49 - Windows (Wholesale)
We now have complete information to process your request
Your dedicated data specialist is researching your target and will provide an industry report for your review shortly
Your data specialist will assist you every step of the way
What Our Clients Say
I was able to supply NAICS/SIC codes to SICCODE.com, who provided a numerical total of their lists for each code. They provided also a sample list for me to judge the content and accuracy. Their Business Data Specialist sent then refined lists that allowed me to target my audience. They are professional and able to understand their products in great detail. I recommend them to anyone who wants to focus a targeted sales/marketing campaign.