NAICS Code 423310-16 - Furniture Frames (Wholesale)Marketing Level - NAICS 8-Digit
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
NAICS Code 423310-16 Description (8-Digit)
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 423310-16
Parent Code (less specific)
Tools commonly used in the Furniture Frames (Wholesale) industry for day-to-day tasks and operations.
- Miter saws
- Table saws
- Band saws
- Drill presses
- Nail guns
- Staple guns
- Tape measures
- Wood glue
Industry Examples of Furniture Frames (Wholesale)
Common products and services typical of NAICS Code 423310-16, illustrating the main business activities and contributions to the market.
- Wooden chair frames
- Metal bed frames
- Sofa frames
- Ottoman frames
- Recliner frames
- Dining table frames
- Desk frames
- Bookshelf frames
- Cabinet frames
- Footstool frames
Certifications, Compliance and Licenses for NAICS Code 423310-16 - Furniture Frames (Wholesale)
The specific certifications, permits, licenses, and regulatory compliance requirements within the United States for this industry.
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Certification: The FSC certification ensures that the wood used in the furniture frames is sourced from responsibly managed forests. The certification is provided by the Forest Stewardship Council.
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) Certification: The SFI certification ensures that the wood used in the furniture frames is sourced from responsible and sustainable forestry practices. The certification is provided by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Programme for the Endorsement Of Forest Certification (PEFC) Certification: The PEFC certification ensures that the wood used in the furniture frames is sourced from sustainably managed forests. The certification is provided by the Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Certification: The OSHA certification ensures that the workplace is safe and healthy for employees. The certification is provided by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Certification: The EPA certification ensures that the furniture frames meet environmental standards and regulations. The certification is provided by the Environmental Protection Agency.
A concise historical narrative of NAICS Code 423310-16 covering global milestones and recent developments within the United States.
- The Furniture Frames (Wholesale) industry has a long history dating back to the 18th century when furniture making became a popular trade. The industry has seen significant advancements in the production of furniture frames, with the introduction of new materials such as metal and plastic. In the United States, the industry experienced a boom in the 1920s with the introduction of mass production techniques. The industry continued to grow in the post-World War II era, with the introduction of new designs and materials. In recent years, the industry has faced challenges due to the rise of e-commerce and the decline of brick-and-mortar stores. However, the industry has adapted to these changes by focusing on niche markets and offering customized products to customers.
Future Outlook for Furniture Frames (Wholesale)
The anticipated future trajectory of the NAICS 423310-16 industry in the USA, offering insights into potential trends, innovations, and challenges expected to shape its landscape.
Growth Prediction: StableThe furniture frames wholesale industry in the USA is expected to experience steady growth in the coming years. The industry is expected to benefit from the growth of the furniture industry, which is driven by the increasing demand for furniture from the growing population and the rising disposable income. The industry is also expected to benefit from the increasing demand for eco-friendly furniture frames, which are made from sustainable materials. However, the industry is expected to face challenges from the increasing competition from low-cost imports and the rising cost of raw materials. Overall, the industry is expected to grow steadily in the coming years, driven by the increasing demand for furniture frames from the growing population and the rising disposable income.
Industry Innovations for NAICS Code 423310-16
Recent groundbreaking advancements and milestones in the Furniture Frames (Wholesale) industry, reflecting notable innovations that have reshaped its landscape.
- Smart Furniture Frames: Furniture frames that can be connected to the internet and controlled through a smartphone app have been developed. These frames can be used to adjust the height of a table or the position of a chair, making them ideal for use in offices and homes.
- Sustainable Materials: Furniture frames made from sustainable materials such as bamboo and recycled plastic have been developed. These frames are eco-friendly and can be used to create furniture that is both stylish and environmentally friendly.
- 3D Printing: 3D printing technology has been used to create furniture frames that are both lightweight and strong. These frames can be customized to fit the specific needs of the customer, making them ideal for use in the healthcare and hospitality industries.
- Modular Furniture Frames: Modular furniture frames that can be easily assembled and disassembled have been developed. These frames can be used to create furniture that is both versatile and easy to transport, making them ideal for use in the events and exhibitions industry.
- Smart Manufacturing: Smart manufacturing technologies such as automation and robotics have been used to improve the efficiency and productivity of furniture frames manufacturing. These technologies have helped to reduce the cost of production and improve the quality of the finished product.
NAICS Code 423310-16 - Furniture Frames (Wholesale)
We now have complete information to process your request
Your dedicated data specialist is researching your target and will provide an industry report for your review shortly
Your data specialist will assist you every step of the way
What Our Clients Say
I was able to supply NAICS/SIC codes to SICCODE.com, who provided a numerical total of their lists for each code. They provided also a sample list for me to judge the content and accuracy. Their Business Data Specialist sent then refined lists that allowed me to target my audience. They are professional and able to understand their products in great detail. I recommend them to anyone who wants to focus a targeted sales/marketing campaign.