NAICS Code 423310-10 - Counter Tops (Wholesale)Marketing Level - NAICS 8-Digit
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
NAICS Code 423310-10 Description (8-Digit)
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 423310-10
Parent Code (less specific)
Tools commonly used in the Counter Tops (Wholesale) industry for day-to-day tasks and operations.
- Digital laser measuring device
- Template material
- Circular saw
- Belt sander
- Handheld polisher
- Seam setter
- Leveling clips
- Epoxy adhesive
Industry Examples of Counter Tops (Wholesale)
Common products and services typical of NAICS Code 423310-10, illustrating the main business activities and contributions to the market.
- Granite counter tops
- Marble counter tops
- Quartz counter tops
- Laminate counter tops
- Solid surface counter tops
- Butcher block counter tops
- Concrete counter tops
- Stainless steel counter tops
- Soapstone counter tops
- Corian counter tops
Certifications, Compliance and Licenses for NAICS Code 423310-10 - Counter Tops (Wholesale)
The specific certifications, permits, licenses, and regulatory compliance requirements within the United States for this industry.
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Certification: The FSC certification ensures that the wood used in the production of counter tops is sourced from responsibly managed forests. The certification is provided by the Forest Stewardship Council.
- Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association (KCMA) Certification: The KCMA certification ensures that the counter tops meet the industry standards for quality, durability, and performance. The certification is provided by the Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association.
- National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) Certification: The NSF certification ensures that the counter tops meet the standards for food safety and sanitation. The certification is provided by the National Sanitation Foundation.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Certification: The OSHA certification ensures that the counter tops are produced in a safe and healthy work environment. The certification is provided by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) Certification: The SFI certification ensures that the wood used in the production of counter tops is sourced from responsibly managed forests. The certification is provided by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
A concise historical narrative of NAICS Code 423310-10 covering global milestones and recent developments within the United States.
- The wholesale counter tops industry has been around for many years, with the first notable advancements being made in the 1950s when Formica Corporation introduced the first laminate countertops. In the 1970s, the industry saw a shift towards natural stone countertops, such as granite and marble, which became increasingly popular. In recent years, the industry has seen a rise in demand for engineered stone countertops, which are made from a combination of natural stone and resin. In the United States, the industry has also seen a trend towards customization, with many consumers opting for unique and personalized countertops that reflect their individual style.
Future Outlook for Counter Tops (Wholesale)
The anticipated future trajectory of the NAICS 423310-10 industry in the USA, offering insights into potential trends, innovations, and challenges expected to shape its landscape.
Growth Prediction: StableThe future outlook for the Counter Tops (Wholesale) industry in the USA is positive. The industry is expected to grow in the coming years due to the increasing demand for kitchen and bathroom remodeling. The rise in the number of new housing units and the growing trend of home renovation and remodeling are also expected to drive the growth of the industry. Additionally, the increasing popularity of eco-friendly and sustainable materials is expected to create new opportunities for the industry. However, the industry may face challenges due to the volatility of raw material prices and the increasing competition from imports. Overall, the industry is expected to grow steadily in the coming years.
Industry Innovations for NAICS Code 423310-10
Recent groundbreaking advancements and milestones in the Counter Tops (Wholesale) industry, reflecting notable innovations that have reshaped its landscape.
- Digital Templating: This innovation allows for more accurate measurements and faster installation of counter tops.
- Waterfall Edges: This design innovation creates a seamless flow from the counter top to the floor, giving a modern and sleek look to the kitchen or bathroom.
- Textured Finishes: Textured finishes are becoming increasingly popular in the industry, providing a unique and tactile feel to the counter tops.
- Recycled Materials: The use of recycled materials in counter tops is becoming more common, providing a sustainable and eco-friendly option for consumers.
- Integrated Sinks: This innovation allows for a seamless integration of the sink into the counter top, creating a sleek and modern look.
NAICS Code 423310-10 - Counter Tops (Wholesale)
We now have complete information to process your request
Your dedicated data specialist is researching your target and will provide an industry report for your review shortly
Your data specialist will assist you every step of the way
What Our Clients Say
I was able to supply NAICS/SIC codes to SICCODE.com, who provided a numerical total of their lists for each code. They provided also a sample list for me to judge the content and accuracy. Their Business Data Specialist sent then refined lists that allowed me to target my audience. They are professional and able to understand their products in great detail. I recommend them to anyone who wants to focus a targeted sales/marketing campaign.