NAICS Code 423310-04 - Cabinet Makers Equipment & Supplies (Wholesale)Marketing Level - NAICS 8-Digit
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
NAICS Code 423310-04 Description (8-Digit)
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 423310-04
Parent Code (less specific)
Tools commonly used in the Cabinet Makers Equipment & Supplies (Wholesale) industry for day-to-day tasks and operations.
- Table saws
- Miter saws
- Hand saws
- Nail guns
- Staple guns
- Measuring tapes
- Paint brushes
Industry Examples of Cabinet Makers Equipment & Supplies (Wholesale)
Common products and services typical of NAICS Code 423310-04, illustrating the main business activities and contributions to the market.
- Cabinet hardware
- Cabinet hinges
- Cabinet knobs
- Cabinet pulls
- Cabinet locks
- Cabinet slides
- Cabinet lighting
- Cabinet handles
- Cabinet catches
- Cabinet latches
- Cabinet feet
- Cabinet legs
- Cabinet casters
- Cabinet glides
- Cabinet bumpers
- Cabinet brackets
- Cabinet screws
- Cabinet staples
- Cabinet adhesives
- Cabinet finishes
Certifications, Compliance and Licenses for NAICS Code 423310-04 - Cabinet Makers Equipment & Supplies (Wholesale)
The specific certifications, permits, licenses, and regulatory compliance requirements within the United States for this industry.
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Certification: The FSC certification ensures that the wood products are sourced from responsibly managed forests. The certification is provided by the Forest Stewardship Council.
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) Certification: The SFI certification ensures that the wood products are sourced from responsible and sustainable forestry practices. The certification is provided by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Certification: The OSHA certification ensures that the workplace is safe and healthy for employees. The certification is provided by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Certification: The EPA certification ensures that the products meet environmental standards and regulations. The certification is provided by the Environmental Protection Agency.
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) Certification: The NFPA certification ensures that the products meet fire safety standards and regulations. The certification is provided by the National Fire Protection Association.
A concise historical narrative of NAICS Code 423310-04 covering global milestones and recent developments within the United States.
- The Cabinet Makers Equipment & Supplies (Wholesale) industry has a long history dating back to the 19th century when the first woodworking machines were invented. The first woodworking machine was invented in 1818 by Samuel Bentham, and it was used to produce wooden pulleys. In the 20th century, the industry saw significant growth due to the increasing demand for furniture and cabinetry. The introduction of new technologies such as computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) has revolutionized the industry, making it more efficient and productive. In recent years, the industry has seen a shift towards sustainable and eco-friendly products, with many companies adopting green practices and using renewable materials. In the United States, the Cabinet Makers Equipment & Supplies (Wholesale) industry has a rich history dating back to the colonial era. The first woodworking shops were established in the 17th century, and by the 18th century, the industry had become an important part of the American economy. In the 19th century, the introduction of new technologies such as the circular saw and the steam engine led to significant growth in the industry. In the 20th century, the industry saw further growth due to the increasing demand for furniture and cabinetry. Today, the industry is characterized by the use of advanced technologies such as CNC machines and laser cutters, which have made the production process more efficient and cost-effective.
Future Outlook for Cabinet Makers Equipment & Supplies (Wholesale)
The anticipated future trajectory of the NAICS 423310-04 industry in the USA, offering insights into potential trends, innovations, and challenges expected to shape its landscape.
Growth Prediction: StableThe Cabinet Makers Equipment & Supplies (Wholesale) industry in the USA is expected to experience steady growth in the coming years. The demand for cabinets and furniture is expected to increase due to the growth of the housing market and the rise in disposable income. The industry is also expected to benefit from the increasing demand for eco-friendly and sustainable products. However, the industry may face challenges due to the increasing competition from imports and the rising cost of raw materials. Overall, the industry is expected to grow steadily in the coming years.
Industry Innovations for NAICS Code 423310-04
Recent groundbreaking advancements and milestones in the Cabinet Makers Equipment & Supplies (Wholesale) industry, reflecting notable innovations that have reshaped its landscape.
- Smart Cabinets: These cabinets are equipped with sensors and can be controlled through a smartphone app. They can be programmed to open and close automatically and can also be used to monitor the contents of the cabinet.
- Sustainable Materials: Many companies are now using sustainable materials such as bamboo and recycled wood to make cabinets and furniture. This trend is expected to continue as consumers become more environmentally conscious.
- Customization: Many companies are now offering customized cabinets and furniture to meet the specific needs of their customers. This trend is expected to continue as consumers look for unique and personalized products.
- Online Sales: Many companies are now selling their products online, which has helped to increase their reach and reduce their overhead costs. This trend is expected to continue as more consumers turn to online shopping.
- Automation: Many companies are now using automation to increase their efficiency and reduce their labor costs. This trend is expected to continue as technology continues to advance.
NAICS Code 423310-04 - Cabinet Makers Equipment & Supplies (Wholesale)
We now have complete information to process your request
Your dedicated data specialist is researching your target and will provide an industry report for your review shortly
Your data specialist will assist you every step of the way
What Our Clients Say
I was able to supply NAICS/SIC codes to SICCODE.com, who provided a numerical total of their lists for each code. They provided also a sample list for me to judge the content and accuracy. Their Business Data Specialist sent then refined lists that allowed me to target my audience. They are professional and able to understand their products in great detail. I recommend them to anyone who wants to focus a targeted sales/marketing campaign.