NAICS Code 423310-03 - Cabinet Components (Wholesale)Marketing Level - NAICS 8-Digit
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
NAICS Code 423310-03 Description (8-Digit)
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 423310-03
Parent Code (less specific)
Tools commonly used in the Cabinet Components (Wholesale) industry for day-to-day tasks and operations.
- Cabinet door and drawer front templates
- Cabinet hardware jigs
- Drawer slide jigs
- Cabinet door and drawer front clamps
- Cabinet door and drawer front edge banding tools
- Cabinet door and drawer front sanding tools
- Cabinet door and drawer front finishing tools
- Cabinet hardware installation tools
- Cabinet hinge installation tools
- Cabinet handle and knob installation tools
- Cabinet assembly clamps
- Cabinet assembly squares
- Cabinet assembly tables
- Cabinet assembly jigs
- Cabinet assembly screws and fasteners
- Cabinet assembly glue and adhesives
- Cabinet saws
- Cabinet routers
- Cabinet shapers
- Cabinet sanders
Industry Examples of Cabinet Components (Wholesale)
Common products and services typical of NAICS Code 423310-03, illustrating the main business activities and contributions to the market.
- Cabinet doors
- Drawer fronts
- Drawer boxes
- Cabinet hardware
- Cabinet hinges
- Cabinet handles and knobs
- Cabinet pulls
- Cabinet slides
- Cabinet locks
- Cabinet lighting
- Cabinet accessories
Certifications, Compliance and Licenses for NAICS Code 423310-03 - Cabinet Components (Wholesale)
The specific certifications, permits, licenses, and regulatory compliance requirements within the United States for this industry.
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Certification: The FSC certification ensures that the wood used in the products is sourced from responsibly managed forests. The certification is provided by the Forest Stewardship Council.
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) Certification: The SFI certification ensures that the wood used in the products is sourced from responsible and sustainable forestry practices. The certification is provided by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative.
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Certification: The ANSI certification ensures that the products meet the safety and quality standards set by the American National Standards Institute. The certification is provided by the American National Standards Institute.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Certification: The OSHA certification ensures that the workplace is safe and healthy for employees. The certification is provided by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Certification: The EPA certification ensures that the products meet the environmental standards set by the Environmental Protection Agency. The certification is provided by the Environmental Protection Agency.
A concise historical narrative of NAICS Code 423310-03 covering global milestones and recent developments within the United States.
- The "Cabinet Components (Wholesale)" industry has a long history dating back to the early 20th century when the demand for cabinets and furniture increased. The industry started with small local businesses that produced and sold cabinet components to furniture manufacturers. In the 1950s, the industry experienced significant growth due to the post-war housing boom, which led to an increase in demand for cabinets and furniture. The industry continued to grow in the 1970s and 1980s, with the introduction of new materials and technologies that made cabinet components more durable and cost-effective. In recent years, the industry has seen a shift towards more sustainable and eco-friendly materials, such as bamboo and reclaimed wood, as well as an increase in automation and digitalization in the manufacturing process. In the United States, the "Cabinet Components (Wholesale)" industry has a more recent history, with significant growth in the 1990s and early 2000s due to the housing boom and the rise of home improvement stores. The industry has faced challenges in recent years due to the decline in the housing market and increased competition from overseas manufacturers. However, the industry has adapted by focusing on innovation and customization, offering unique and high-quality products to meet the changing demands of consumers.
Future Outlook for Cabinet Components (Wholesale)
The anticipated future trajectory of the NAICS 423310-03 industry in the USA, offering insights into potential trends, innovations, and challenges expected to shape its landscape.
Growth Prediction: StableThe Cabinet Components (Wholesale) industry in the USA is expected to grow in the coming years due to the increasing demand for cabinets in the construction industry. The growth of the housing market and the rise in home renovation projects are also expected to contribute to the growth of the industry. Additionally, the increasing popularity of eco-friendly and sustainable materials is expected to drive innovation in the industry. However, the industry may face challenges due to the volatility of the lumber market and the increasing competition from imports. Overall, the industry is expected to experience moderate growth in the coming years.
Industry Innovations for NAICS Code 423310-03
Recent groundbreaking advancements and milestones in the Cabinet Components (Wholesale) industry, reflecting notable innovations that have reshaped its landscape.
- Smart Cabinets: These cabinets are equipped with sensors and can be controlled through smartphones or voice assistants. They can also provide information on the contents of the cabinet and their expiration dates.
- LED Lighting: LED lights are being integrated into cabinets to provide better visibility and energy efficiency.
- Soft-Close Hinges: These hinges prevent cabinet doors from slamming shut and provide a quieter and safer experience.
- Customization Options: Cabinet manufacturers are offering more customization options to meet the specific needs of customers.
- Sustainable Materials: The industry is moving towards more sustainable materials such as bamboo, reclaimed wood, and recycled materials to meet the increasing demand for eco-friendly products.
NAICS Code 423310-03 - Cabinet Components (Wholesale)
We now have complete information to process your request
Your dedicated data specialist is researching your target and will provide an industry report for your review shortly
Your data specialist will assist you every step of the way
What Our Clients Say
I was able to supply NAICS/SIC codes to SICCODE.com, who provided a numerical total of their lists for each code. They provided also a sample list for me to judge the content and accuracy. Their Business Data Specialist sent then refined lists that allowed me to target my audience. They are professional and able to understand their products in great detail. I recommend them to anyone who wants to focus a targeted sales/marketing campaign.