NAICS Code 339116-02 - Denture Therapists (Manufacturing)Marketing Level - NAICS 8-Digit
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
NAICS Code 339116-02 Description (8-Digit)
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 339116-02
Parent Code (less specific)
Tools commonly used in the Denture Therapists (Manufacturing) industry for day-to-day tasks and operations.
- Dental impression trays
- Dental stone
- Wax carving tools
- Denture teeth
- Acrylic resin
- Polishing materials
- Denture adhesive
- Dental laboratory handpieces
- Dental laboratory bunsen burners
Industry Examples of Denture Therapists (Manufacturing)
Common products and services typical of NAICS Code 339116-02, illustrating the main business activities and contributions to the market.
- Full dentures
- Partial dentures
- Immediate dentures
- Implant-supported dentures
- Custom dentures
- Economy dentures
- Premium dentures
- Digital dentures
- Removable dentures
Certifications, Compliance and Licenses for NAICS Code 339116-02 - Denture Therapists (Manufacturing)
The specific certifications, permits, licenses, and regulatory compliance requirements within the United States for this industry.
- Certified Dental Technician (CDT): A certification offered by the National Board for Certification in Dental Laboratory Technology (NBC) that demonstrates a dental technician's knowledge and skills in the field. The certification requires passing a written and practical exam.
- Registered Dental Technician (RDT): A certification offered by the National Association of Dental Laboratories (NADL) that demonstrates a dental technician's knowledge and skills in the field. The certification requires passing a written and practical exam.
- Certified Dental Laboratory (CDL): A certification offered by the National Association of Dental Laboratories (NADL) that demonstrates a dental laboratory's compliance with industry standards and regulations. The certification requires passing an inspection and meeting specific requirements.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Regulations: OSHA regulations are mandatory for all industries in the US and require employers to provide a safe and healthy workplace for their employees. Dental laboratories must comply with OSHA regulations to ensure the safety of their employees.
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Compliance: HIPAA regulations are mandatory for all industries in the US that handle protected health information (PHI). Dental laboratories must comply with HIPAA regulations to ensure the privacy and security of patient information.
A concise historical narrative of NAICS Code 339116-02 covering global milestones and recent developments within the United States.
- The history of the Denture Therapists (Manufacturing) industry dates back to the early 18th century when the first dentures were made of ivory and human teeth. In the 19th century, the use of porcelain and vulcanite became popular, and the industry started to grow. In the 20th century, the introduction of acrylic resin and other synthetic materials revolutionized the industry, making dentures more affordable and accessible to the general public. In recent years, the industry has seen advancements in digital dentistry, with the use of computer-aided design and manufacturing (CAD/CAM) technology, which has improved the accuracy and speed of denture production. In the United States, the industry has been regulated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) since the 1970s, ensuring the safety and efficacy of denture products.
Future Outlook for Denture Therapists (Manufacturing)
The anticipated future trajectory of the NAICS 339116-02 industry in the USA, offering insights into potential trends, innovations, and challenges expected to shape its landscape.
Growth Prediction: StableThe future outlook for the Denture Therapists (Manufacturing) industry in the USA is positive. The industry is expected to grow in the coming years due to the increasing demand for dental prosthetics and the aging population. According to a report by ResearchAndMarkets.com, the global dental prosthetics market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2020 to 2027. This growth is attributed to the increasing prevalence of dental diseases, the growing geriatric population, and the rising demand for cosmetic dentistry. The report also states that the increasing adoption of CAD/CAM technology in dental laboratories is expected to drive the growth of the dental prosthetics market. This technology enables the production of high-quality dental prosthetics with greater accuracy and efficiency, which is expected to increase the demand for dental prosthetics and, in turn, drive the growth of the Denture Therapists (Manufacturing) industry.
Industry Innovations for NAICS Code 339116-02
Recent groundbreaking advancements and milestones in the Denture Therapists (Manufacturing) industry, reflecting notable innovations that have reshaped its landscape.
- 3D Printing: The use of 3D printing technology in the Denture Therapists (Manufacturing) industry has revolutionized the production of dental prosthetics. This technology enables the production of highly accurate and customized dental prosthetics with greater efficiency and speed. 3D printing also reduces the production time and cost of dental prosthetics, making them more accessible to patients.
- Digital Dentistry: The adoption of digital dentistry has transformed the Denture Therapists (Manufacturing) industry. Digital dentistry involves the use of digital technologies such as CAD/CAM, intraoral scanners, and digital radiography to improve the accuracy and efficiency of dental prosthetic production. This technology enables the production of highly accurate and customized dental prosthetics with greater efficiency and speed.
- Implant-Supported Dentures: Implant-supported dentures are a recent innovation in the Denture Therapists (Manufacturing) industry. These dentures are supported by dental implants, which provide greater stability and support to the dentures. Implant-supported dentures are more comfortable and functional than traditional dentures and are becoming increasingly popular among patients.
- Flexible Dentures: Flexible dentures are a recent innovation in the Denture Therapists (Manufacturing) industry. These dentures are made of a flexible material that conforms to the shape of the patient's mouth, providing greater comfort and fit. Flexible dentures are also more durable and resistant to breakage than traditional dentures.
- All-On-4 Implants: All-on-4 implants are a recent innovation in the Denture Therapists (Manufacturing) industry. This technique involves the placement of four dental implants to support a full arch of teeth. All-on-4 implants provide greater stability and support to the dentures, making them more comfortable and functional than traditional dentures.
NAICS Code 339116-02 - Denture Therapists (Manufacturing)
We now have complete information to process your request
Your dedicated data specialist is researching your target and will provide an industry report for your review shortly
Your data specialist will assist you every step of the way
What Our Clients Say
I was able to supply NAICS/SIC codes to SICCODE.com, who provided a numerical total of their lists for each code. They provided also a sample list for me to judge the content and accuracy. Their Business Data Specialist sent then refined lists that allowed me to target my audience. They are professional and able to understand their products in great detail. I recommend them to anyone who wants to focus a targeted sales/marketing campaign.