NAICS Code 332811-04 - Cryogenic Processing (Manufacturing)Marketing Level - NAICS 8-Digit
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
NAICS Code 332811-04 Description (8-Digit)
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 332811-04
Parent Code (less specific)
Tools commonly used in the Cryogenic Processing (Manufacturing) industry for day-to-day tasks and operations.
- Cryogenic chambers
- Liquid nitrogen tanks
- Temperature sensors
- Cryogenic gloves
- Cryogenic tongs
- Cryogenic safety goggles
- Cryogenic aprons
- Cryogenic face shields
- Cryogenic storage containers
- Cryogenic transfer hoses
Industry Examples of Cryogenic Processing (Manufacturing)
Common products and services typical of NAICS Code 332811-04, illustrating the main business activities and contributions to the market.
- Aerospace components
- Automotive parts
- Cutting tools
- Medical implants
- Racing engines
- Semiconductor components
- Sporting goods
- Surgical instruments
- Turbine blades
Certifications, Compliance and Licenses for NAICS Code 332811-04 - Cryogenic Processing (Manufacturing)
The specific certifications, permits, licenses, and regulatory compliance requirements within the United States for this industry.
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System: This certification ensures that the company has a quality management system in place that meets international standards. It is provided by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
- AS9100D Aerospace Quality Management System: This certification is specific to the aerospace industry and ensures that the company has a quality management system in place that meets aerospace industry standards. It is provided by the International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG).
- NADCAP Materials Testing Laboratory: This certification is specific to the aerospace industry and ensures that the company's materials testing laboratory meets industry standards. It is provided by the Performance Review Institute (PRI).
- FDA Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Certification: This certification ensures that the company's manufacturing processes meet the standards set by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the production of safe and effective medical devices.
- OSHA Hazard Communication Standard (HCS) Certification: This certification ensures that the company's employees are trained in the proper handling and communication of hazardous materials in the workplace. It is provided by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
A concise historical narrative of NAICS Code 332811-04 covering global milestones and recent developments within the United States.
- Cryogenic processing is a manufacturing process that involves the use of extremely low temperatures to treat materials. The industry has its roots in the early 20th century when the first experiments with cryogenic processing were conducted. In the 1950s, the industry began to grow as the technology became more widely available. In the 1960s, cryogenic processing was used to treat metals for the aerospace industry. In the 1970s, the industry expanded to include the treatment of plastics, rubber, and other materials. In recent years, the industry has continued to grow as new applications for cryogenic processing have been developed. In the United States, the industry has seen significant growth in the last decade, with the development of new technologies and the expansion of existing applications.
Future Outlook for Cryogenic Processing (Manufacturing)
The anticipated future trajectory of the NAICS 332811-04 industry in the USA, offering insights into potential trends, innovations, and challenges expected to shape its landscape.
Growth Prediction: GrowingThe future outlook for Cryogenic Processing (Manufacturing) in the USA is positive. The industry is expected to grow due to the increasing demand for cryogenic processing in various applications such as aerospace, automotive, and medical industries. The growing demand for cryogenic processing in the food industry is also expected to drive the growth of the industry. The increasing use of cryogenic processing in the oil and gas industry is also expected to boost the growth of the industry. The industry is expected to benefit from the increasing investments in research and development activities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of cryogenic processing. The industry is also expected to benefit from the increasing adoption of automation and robotics in the manufacturing process.
Industry Innovations for NAICS Code 332811-04
Recent groundbreaking advancements and milestones in the Cryogenic Processing (Manufacturing) industry, reflecting notable innovations that have reshaped its landscape.
- Cryogenic Processing Of Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer (CFRP): Cryogenic processing of CFRP has been developed to improve the mechanical properties of the material. The process involves exposing the material to extremely low temperatures to improve its strength, stiffness, and fatigue resistance.
- Cryogenic Processing Of Metals for Additive Manufacturing: Cryogenic processing of metals has been developed to improve the properties of the material for additive manufacturing. The process involves exposing the material to extremely low temperatures to improve its strength, ductility, and toughness.
- Cryogenic Processing Of Pharmaceuticals: Cryogenic processing of pharmaceuticals has been developed to improve the stability and shelf life of the drugs. The process involves exposing the drugs to extremely low temperatures to reduce the degradation of the active ingredients.
- Cryogenic Processing Of Food: Cryogenic processing of food has been developed to improve the quality and safety of the food. The process involves exposing the food to extremely low temperatures to reduce the growth of bacteria and other microorganisms.
- Cryogenic Processing Of Natural Gas: Cryogenic processing of natural gas has been developed to improve the efficiency of the process. The process involves exposing the natural gas to extremely low temperatures to remove impurities such as water and carbon dioxide.
NAICS Code 332811-04 - Cryogenic Processing (Manufacturing)
We now have complete information to process your request
Your dedicated data specialist is researching your target and will provide an industry report for your review shortly
Your data specialist will assist you every step of the way
What Our Clients Say
I was able to supply NAICS/SIC codes to SICCODE.com, who provided a numerical total of their lists for each code. They provided also a sample list for me to judge the content and accuracy. Their Business Data Specialist sent then refined lists that allowed me to target my audience. They are professional and able to understand their products in great detail. I recommend them to anyone who wants to focus a targeted sales/marketing campaign.