NAICS Code 331318-02 - Aluminum Fabricators (Manufacturing)Marketing Level - NAICS 8-Digit
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
NAICS Code 331318-02 Description (8-Digit)
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 331318-02
Parent Code (less specific)
Tools commonly used in the Aluminum Fabricators (Manufacturing) industry for day-to-day tasks and operations.
- CNC machines
- Laser cutters
- Punch presses
- Brake presses
- Welding equipment
- Rivet guns
- Drill presses
Industry Examples of Aluminum Fabricators (Manufacturing)
Common products and services typical of NAICS Code 331318-02, illustrating the main business activities and contributions to the market.
- Aluminum window frames
- Aluminum door frames
- Aluminum curtain walls
- Aluminum railings
- Aluminum storefronts
- Aluminum skylights
- Aluminum canopies
- Aluminum louvers
- Aluminum sunshades
- Aluminum composite panels
Certifications, Compliance and Licenses for NAICS Code 331318-02 - Aluminum Fabricators (Manufacturing)
The specific certifications, permits, licenses, and regulatory compliance requirements within the United States for this industry.
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System: This certification ensures that the company has a quality management system in place that meets international standards. It is provided by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
- AWS D1.2 Structural Welding Code Aluminum: This certification is required for welding aluminum structures and ensures that the welds meet specific quality standards. It is provided by the American Welding Society (AWS).
- OSHA 10-Hour General Industry Training: This certification provides workers with an understanding of common safety hazards in the workplace and how to prevent them. It is provided by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
- EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP): This certification ensures that the company is in compliance with federal air pollution regulations. It is provided by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- UL 508A Industrial Control Panels: This certification ensures that the company's industrial control panels meet specific safety standards. It is provided by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
A concise historical narrative of NAICS Code 331318-02 covering global milestones and recent developments within the United States.
- The Aluminum Fabricators (Manufacturing) industry has a long history dating back to the early 20th century when aluminum was first discovered as a lightweight and durable material. In the 1920s, the industry began to grow rapidly as aluminum became more widely used in construction, transportation, and consumer goods. During World War II, the industry experienced a surge in demand as aluminum was used extensively in military aircraft and other equipment. In recent history, the industry has continued to grow and evolve, with advancements in technology and production methods leading to increased efficiency and cost-effectiveness. In the United States, the industry has faced challenges in recent years due to increased competition from overseas manufacturers and fluctuations in the price of aluminum, but it remains an important sector of the manufacturing industry.
Future Outlook for Aluminum Fabricators (Manufacturing)
The anticipated future trajectory of the NAICS 331318-02 industry in the USA, offering insights into potential trends, innovations, and challenges expected to shape its landscape.
Growth Prediction: StableThe Aluminum Fabricators (Manufacturing) industry in the USA is expected to grow in the coming years due to the increasing demand for aluminum products in various end-use industries such as construction, automotive, and aerospace. The industry is also expected to benefit from the growing trend of lightweight materials in the automotive and aerospace industries. However, the industry may face challenges due to the volatility of aluminum prices and the increasing competition from imports. To remain competitive, companies in the industry are expected to invest in advanced technologies and automation to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
Industry Innovations for NAICS Code 331318-02
Recent groundbreaking advancements and milestones in the Aluminum Fabricators (Manufacturing) industry, reflecting notable innovations that have reshaped its landscape.
- Use of 3D printing technology to create complex aluminum parts with reduced lead times and costs.
- Development of new aluminum alloys with improved strength, durability, and corrosion resistance.
- Use of artificial intelligence and machine learning to optimize production processes and reduce waste.
- Implementation of Industry 4.0 technologies such as the Internet of Things (IoT) and cloud computing to improve supply chain management and enhance product quality.
- Adoption of sustainable practices such as recycling and reducing energy consumption to minimize the industry's environmental impact.
NAICS Code 331318-02 - Aluminum Fabricators (Manufacturing)
We now have complete information to process your request
Your dedicated data specialist is researching your target and will provide an industry report for your review shortly
Your data specialist will assist you every step of the way
What Our Clients Say
I was able to supply NAICS/SIC codes to SICCODE.com, who provided a numerical total of their lists for each code. They provided also a sample list for me to judge the content and accuracy. Their Business Data Specialist sent then refined lists that allowed me to target my audience. They are professional and able to understand their products in great detail. I recommend them to anyone who wants to focus a targeted sales/marketing campaign.