NAICS Code 331318-01 - Aluminum Extruded Products (Manufacturing)Marketing Level - NAICS 8-Digit
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
NAICS Code 331318-01 Description (8-Digit)
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 331318-01
Parent Code (less specific)
Tools commonly used in the Aluminum Extruded Products (Manufacturing) industry for day-to-day tasks and operations.
- Extrusion press
- Billet heater
- Cooling system
- Runout table
- Handling equipment
- Surface treatment equipment
Industry Examples of Aluminum Extruded Products (Manufacturing)
Common products and services typical of NAICS Code 331318-01, illustrating the main business activities and contributions to the market.
- Aluminum window frames
- Aluminum door frames
- Aluminum curtain walls
- Aluminum tubing
- Aluminum heat sinks
- Aluminum railings
- Aluminum ladders
- Aluminum scaffolding
- Aluminum automotive parts
- Aluminum extruded profiles for LED lighting
Certifications, Compliance and Licenses for NAICS Code 331318-01 - Aluminum Extruded Products (Manufacturing)
The specific certifications, permits, licenses, and regulatory compliance requirements within the United States for this industry.
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System: This certification ensures that the company has a quality management system in place that meets international standards. It is provided by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
- AS9100D Aerospace Quality Management System: This certification is required for companies that supply products to the aerospace industry. It ensures that the company has a quality management system in place that meets aerospace industry standards. It is provided by the International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG).
- NADCAP Heat Treating: This certification is required for companies that perform heat treating on aerospace components. It ensures that the company has the necessary equipment, processes, and personnel to perform heat treating to aerospace industry standards. It is provided by the Performance Review Institute (PRI).
- UL Certification: This certification is required for companies that produce electrical components. It ensures that the company's products meet safety standards set by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Rohs Compliance: This regulation restricts the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment. Companies that produce electrical components must comply with this regulation. It is enforced by the European Union, but many companies in the US also comply with it.
A concise historical narrative of NAICS Code 331318-01 covering global milestones and recent developments within the United States.
- The Aluminum Extruded Products industry has a long history dating back to the early 20th century when the first extrusion press was invented in the United States. The industry grew rapidly during World War II when aluminum extrusions were used in the production of military aircraft. In the post-war period, the industry continued to expand as aluminum extrusions were used in a wide range of applications, including construction, transportation, and consumer goods. In recent years, the industry has seen significant advancements in technology, including the development of new alloys and extrusion processes that have improved the quality and efficiency of production. In the United States, the Aluminum Extruded Products industry has experienced significant growth in recent decades, driven by increased demand for lightweight, durable materials in a wide range of applications. The industry has also benefited from advances in technology, including the development of new extrusion processes and the use of computer-aided design and manufacturing. In addition, the industry has been impacted by changes in trade policy, including the imposition of tariffs on imported aluminum products. Despite these challenges, the industry remains a vital part of the U.S. manufacturing sector, providing high-quality products and supporting thousands of jobs across the country.
Future Outlook for Aluminum Extruded Products (Manufacturing)
The anticipated future trajectory of the NAICS 331318-01 industry in the USA, offering insights into potential trends, innovations, and challenges expected to shape its landscape.
Growth Prediction: StableThe Aluminum Extruded Products Manufacturing industry in the USA is expected to grow in the coming years due to the increasing demand for lightweight and durable materials in various end-use industries such as construction, automotive, and aerospace. The industry is also expected to benefit from the growing trend of sustainable and eco-friendly products. However, the industry may face challenges due to the volatility of aluminum prices and the increasing competition from substitute materials. Overall, the industry is expected to grow steadily in the coming years.
Industry Innovations for NAICS Code 331318-01
Recent groundbreaking advancements and milestones in the Aluminum Extruded Products (Manufacturing) industry, reflecting notable innovations that have reshaped its landscape.
- Hydro Extrusion North America launched a new line of aluminum extrusion products for the automotive industry, which are lightweight, durable, and eco-friendly.
- Sapa Extrusions North America introduced a new extrusion process that reduces the amount of scrap generated during the manufacturing process, resulting in cost savings and improved efficiency.
- Bonnell Aluminum developed a new aluminum alloy that is stronger and more corrosion-resistant than traditional alloys, making it suitable for various applications in the construction and transportation industries.
- Taber Extrusions introduced a new extrusion process that allows for the production of complex shapes and profiles with high precision and accuracy.
- Kaiser Aluminum Corporation developed a new aluminum alloy that is specifically designed for use in the aerospace industry, which offers improved strength, durability, and corrosion resistance.
NAICS Code 331318-01 - Aluminum Extruded Products (Manufacturing)
We now have complete information to process your request
Your dedicated data specialist is researching your target and will provide an industry report for your review shortly
Your data specialist will assist you every step of the way
What Our Clients Say
I was able to supply NAICS/SIC codes to SICCODE.com, who provided a numerical total of their lists for each code. They provided also a sample list for me to judge the content and accuracy. Their Business Data Specialist sent then refined lists that allowed me to target my audience. They are professional and able to understand their products in great detail. I recommend them to anyone who wants to focus a targeted sales/marketing campaign.