NAICS Code 238210-41 - Heating & Combustion ConsultantsMarketing Level - NAICS 8-Digit
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
NAICS Code 238210-41 Description (8-Digit)
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 238210-41
Parent Code (less specific)
Tools commonly used in the Heating & Combustion Consultants industry for day-to-day tasks and operations.
- Combustion analyzers
- Infrared thermometers
- Flue gas analyzers
- Combustion efficiency meters
- Draft gauges
- Gas leak detectors
- Pressure gauges
- Temperature sensors
- Flow meters
- Smoke testers
Industry Examples of Heating & Combustion Consultants
Common products and services typical of NAICS Code 238210-41, illustrating the main business activities and contributions to the market.
- Industrial heating systems
- Commercial heating systems
- Residential heating systems
- Boiler systems
- Furnace systems
- Incineration systems
- Combustion engines
- Gas turbines
- Steam turbines
- Heat exchangers
Certifications, Compliance and Licenses for NAICS Code 238210-41 - Heating & Combustion Consultants
The specific certifications, permits, licenses, and regulatory compliance requirements within the United States for this industry.
- National Fireplace Institute (NFI) Certification: This certification is required for professionals who install, service, or inspect hearth appliances. The NFI provides training and certification for hearth professionals in the US.
- North American Technician Excellence (NATE) Certification: This certification is required for professionals who install, service, or maintain heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration systems. NATE provides certification for HVACR technicians in the US.
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Certification: This certification is required for professionals who handle refrigerants. The EPA provides certification for refrigerant handlers in the US.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Certification: This certification is required for professionals who work in hazardous environments. OSHA provides certification for workers in the US.
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) Certification: This certification is required for professionals who work with fire protection systems. The NFPA provides training and certification for fire protection professionals in the US.
A concise historical narrative of NAICS Code 238210-41 covering global milestones and recent developments within the United States.
- The Heating & Combustion Consultants industry has a long history dating back to the Industrial Revolution when steam power was first used to drive machinery. The industry has since evolved to include a wide range of heating and combustion systems, including gas, oil, and electric heating systems, as well as combustion engines and turbines. Notable advancements in the industry include the development of more efficient and environmentally friendly heating systems, such as geothermal and solar heating, as well as the integration of smart technology into heating and combustion systems. In recent history, the industry has seen a shift towards renewable energy sources and a focus on reducing carbon emissions. In the United States, the industry has been heavily influenced by government regulations and incentives, such as tax credits for energy-efficient heating systems and the implementation of building codes that require more efficient heating and cooling systems in new construction projects.
Future Outlook for Heating & Combustion Consultants
The anticipated future trajectory of the NAICS 238210-41 industry in the USA, offering insights into potential trends, innovations, and challenges expected to shape its landscape.
Growth Prediction: StableThe future outlook for the Heating & Combustion Consultants industry in the USA is positive. The industry is expected to grow in the coming years due to the increasing demand for energy-efficient heating and combustion systems. The industry is also expected to benefit from the growing trend towards renewable energy sources, which will require the development of new heating and combustion systems. Additionally, the industry is expected to benefit from the increasing demand for smart homes and buildings, which will require the development of new heating and combustion systems that can be controlled remotely. Overall, the Heating & Combustion Consultants industry is expected to experience steady growth in the coming years.
Industry Innovations for NAICS Code 238210-41
Recent groundbreaking advancements and milestones in the Heating & Combustion Consultants industry, reflecting notable innovations that have reshaped its landscape.
- Smart Thermostats: Smart thermostats are a recent innovation in the Heating & Combustion Consultants industry. These thermostats can be controlled remotely using a smartphone or other device, allowing homeowners to adjust the temperature of their homes from anywhere. This innovation has made it easier for homeowners to save energy and reduce their heating bills.
- High-Efficiency Furnaces: High-efficiency furnaces are another recent innovation in the Heating & Combustion Consultants industry. These furnaces are designed to use less energy than traditional furnaces, which can help homeowners save money on their heating bills. Additionally, high-efficiency furnaces are better for the environment, as they produce fewer greenhouse gas emissions.
- Solar Heating Systems: Solar heating systems are becoming increasingly popular in the Heating & Combustion Consultants industry. These systems use solar panels to collect energy from the sun, which is then used to heat water or air. This innovation has made it possible for homeowners to reduce their reliance on traditional heating systems and save money on their energy bills.
- Geothermal Heating Systems: Geothermal heating systems are another recent innovation in the Heating & Combustion Consultants industry. These systems use the natural heat of the earth to heat homes and buildings. Geothermal heating systems are highly efficient and can help homeowners save money on their heating bills.
- Biomass Heating Systems: Biomass heating systems are becoming increasingly popular in the Heating & Combustion Consultants industry. These systems use organic materials, such as wood chips or pellets, to generate heat. Biomass heating systems are a renewable energy source and can help homeowners reduce their reliance on fossil fuels.
NAICS Code 238210-41 - Heating & Combustion Consultants
We now have complete information to process your request
Your dedicated data specialist is researching your target and will provide an industry report for your review shortly
Your data specialist will assist you every step of the way
What Our Clients Say
I was able to supply NAICS/SIC codes to SICCODE.com, who provided a numerical total of their lists for each code. They provided also a sample list for me to judge the content and accuracy. Their Business Data Specialist sent then refined lists that allowed me to target my audience. They are professional and able to understand their products in great detail. I recommend them to anyone who wants to focus a targeted sales/marketing campaign.