NAICS Code 238210-37 - Thawing ServiceMarketing Level - NAICS 8-Digit
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
NAICS Code 238210-37 Description (8-Digit)
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 238210-37
Parent Code (less specific)
Tools commonly used in the Thawing Service industry for day-to-day tasks and operations.
- Electric pipe thawing machine
- Heat gun
- Propane torch
- Infrared heater
- Hot water jetter
- Pipe insulation
- Heat tape
- Pipe cutter
- Pipe wrench
Industry Examples of Thawing Service
Common products and services typical of NAICS Code 238210-37, illustrating the main business activities and contributions to the market.
- Residential plumbing thawing
- Commercial plumbing thawing
- Industrial equipment thawing
- Municipal water line thawing
- Agricultural equipment thawing
- HVAC system thawing
- Fire suppression system thawing
- Refrigeration system thawing
- Oil and gas pipeline thawing
- Mining equipment thawing
Certifications, Compliance and Licenses for NAICS Code 238210-37 - Thawing Service
The specific certifications, permits, licenses, and regulatory compliance requirements within the United States for this industry.
- National Association Of Sewer Service Companies (NASSCO) Pipeline Assessment and Certification Program (PACP): This certification is required for individuals who perform pipeline assessment and inspection services. The program is provided by NASSCO and includes training on the proper use of PACP software, coding, and data entry.
- National Association Of Sewer Service Companies (NASSCO) Manhole Assessment and Certification Program (MACP): This certification is required for individuals who perform manhole assessment and inspection services. The program is provided by NASSCO and includes training on the proper use of MACP software, coding, and data entry.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) 10-Hour Construction Safety Certification: This certification is required for individuals who work in the construction industry and is designed to provide basic safety training to prevent workplace accidents and injuries.
- National Association Of Wastewater Technicians (NAWT) Certified Inspector Of Onsite Wastewater Treatment Systems (CIOWTS): This certification is required for individuals who inspect and evaluate onsite wastewater treatment systems. The program is provided by NAWT and includes training on the proper use of inspection equipment, site evaluation, and system design.
- National Association Of Wastewater Technicians (NAWT) Certified Maintenance Provider (CMP): This certification is required for individuals who perform maintenance and repair services on onsite wastewater treatment systems. The program is provided by NAWT and includes training on the proper use of maintenance equipment, system troubleshooting, and repair techniques.
A concise historical narrative of NAICS Code 238210-37 covering global milestones and recent developments within the United States.
- The Thawing Service industry has been around for decades, with the first notable advancement being the invention of the electric thawing machine in the early 1900s. This machine revolutionized the industry by allowing for faster and more efficient thawing of frozen pipes and other materials. In recent years, the industry has seen a surge in demand due to extreme weather conditions caused by climate change. For example, the polar vortex in 2019 caused widespread freezing and subsequent bursting of pipes, leading to a significant increase in demand for thawing services. Another notable advancement in the industry is the use of infrared technology for thawing, which is faster and more energy-efficient than traditional methods. Overall, the Thawing Service industry has a rich history of innovation and adaptation to changing conditions.
Future Outlook for Thawing Service
The anticipated future trajectory of the NAICS 238210-37 industry in the USA, offering insights into potential trends, innovations, and challenges expected to shape its landscape.
Growth Prediction: GrowingThe future outlook for the Thawing Service industry in the USA is positive. The industry is expected to grow in the coming years due to the increasing demand for thawing services in various sectors such as construction, oil and gas, and agriculture. The industry is also expected to benefit from the growing trend of using eco-friendly thawing methods. The increasing adoption of technology in the industry is also expected to drive growth. However, the industry may face challenges such as the availability of skilled labor and the increasing competition from other industries. Overall, the Thawing Service industry is expected to experience steady growth in the coming years.
Industry Innovations for NAICS Code 238210-37
Recent groundbreaking advancements and milestones in the Thawing Service industry, reflecting notable innovations that have reshaped its landscape.
- Use Of Eco-Friendly Thawing Methods: Thawing Service providers are increasingly using eco-friendly methods such as steam thawing and hot water thawing to reduce the environmental impact of their operations.
- Adoption Of Technology: Thawing Service providers are adopting technology such as GPS tracking and remote monitoring to improve their operations and provide better services to their clients.
- Expansion Of Services: Thawing Service providers are expanding their services to include de-icing, snow removal, and other related services to meet the growing demand from their clients.
- Use Of Specialized Equipment: Thawing Service providers are using specialized equipment such as thawing mats and thawing blankets to provide more efficient and effective services to their clients.
- Partnerships with Other Industries: Thawing Service providers are partnering with other industries such as construction and oil and gas to provide bundled services and increase their market share.
NAICS Code 238210-37 - Thawing Service
We now have complete information to process your request
Your dedicated data specialist is researching your target and will provide an industry report for your review shortly
Your data specialist will assist you every step of the way
What Our Clients Say
I was able to supply NAICS/SIC codes to SICCODE.com, who provided a numerical total of their lists for each code. They provided also a sample list for me to judge the content and accuracy. Their Business Data Specialist sent then refined lists that allowed me to target my audience. They are professional and able to understand their products in great detail. I recommend them to anyone who wants to focus a targeted sales/marketing campaign.