SIC Code 4173 Terminal and Service Facilities for Motor Vehicle Passenger Transportation
IndustryTransportation & Public Utilities
DescriptionEstablishments primarily engaged in the operation of motor vehicle passenger terminals and of maintenance and service facilities, not operated by companies that also furnish motor vehicle passenger transportation.
Cross ReferencesEstablishments that are owned by motor vehicle passenger transportation companies and are primarily engaged in operating terminals for use of such vehicles are classified in the same industry as the establishments providing the motor vehicle transportation. Separate maintenance and service facilities operated by companies furnishing motor vehicle passenger transportation should be treated as auxiliaries. Establishments which provide motor vehicle maintenance or service for the general public are classified in Services, Industry Group 753.
Illustrative ExamplesBus terminal operation, Maintenance facilities for motor vehicle passenger transportation
Reference Marketing Leads
- 417398Terminal & Service Facilities
- 4173001Terminal & Services Facilities
- 4173002Bus Terminal Operation
- 4173003Passenger Transport Maintenance Facilities
- 4173004Buses Maintenance Facilities
- 41730000Bus Terminal And Service Facilities
- 41739901Bus Terminal Operation
- 41739902Maintenance Facilities For Motor Vehicle Passenger Transport
- 41739903Maintenance Facilities, Buses