NAICS CODE 525920 - Trusts, Estates, and Agency Accounts
Industry SectorFinance and Insurance
This industry comprises legal entities, trusts, estates, or agency accounts, administered on behalf of the beneficiaries under the terms of a trust agreement, will, or agency agreement.
NAICS Code 525920 - Trusts, Estates, and Agency Accounts is a final level code of the “Finance and Insurance” Sector. There are 94 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of N/A people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 525920 - Trusts, Estates, and Agency Accounts are:
- Bankruptcy estates
- Personal estates (i.e., managing assets)
- Personal investment trusts
- Personal trusts
- Private estates (i.e., administering on behalf of beneficiaries)
- Settlement trust funds
- Testamentary trusts
- Trusts, estates, and agency accounts
- Managing portfolios of trusts: classified in NAICS Code - 523920 - Portfolio Management.
- Administering personal estates: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 523991 - Trust, Fiduciary, and Custody Activities.
- Operating businesses of trusts and bankruptcy estates: classified according to the kind of business operated.