NAICS CODE 523910 - Miscellaneous Intermediation
Industry SectorFinance and Insurance
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in acting as principals (except investment bankers, securities dealers, and commodity contracts dealers) in buying or selling of financial contracts generally on a spread basis. Principals are investors that buy or sell for their own account.
NAICS Code 523910 - Miscellaneous Intermediation is a final level code of the “Finance and Insurance” Sector. There are 5,531 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 37,728 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 523910 - Miscellaneous Intermediation are:
- Individuals investing in financial contracts on own account
- Investment clubs
- Mineral royalties or leases dealing (i.e., acting as a principal in dealing royalties or leases to investors)
- Mineral royalty or leases dealing (i.e., acting as a principal in dealing royalty or leases to investors)
- Mortgage dealers, buying and selling
- Oil royalty dealing (i.e., acting as a principal in dealing royalties to investors)
- Oil royalty dealing (i.e., acting as a principal in dealing royalty to investors)
- Securities speculators for own account
- Tax liens dealing (i.e., acting as a principal in dealing tax liens to investors)
- Venture capital companies
- Viatical settlement companies
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 523910 - Miscellaneous Intermediation . Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 523910 - Miscellaneous Intermediation for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.