NAICS CODE 522390 - Other Activities Related to Credit Intermediation
Industry SectorFinance and Insurance
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in facilitating credit intermediation (except mortgage and loan brokerage; and financial transactions processing, reserve, and clearinghouse activities).
NAICS Code 522390 - Other Activities Related to Credit Intermediation is a final level code of the “Finance and Insurance” Sector. There are 21,332 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 98,967 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 522390 - Other Activities Related to Credit Intermediation are:
- Check cashing services
- Loan servicing
- Money order issuance services
- Money transmission services
- Payday lending services
- Travelers' check issuance services
- Arranging loans for others on a commission or fee basis: classified in NAICS Code - 522310 - Mortgage and Nonmortgage Loan Brokers.
- Providing financial transactions processing, reserve, and clearinghouse activities: classified in NAICS Code - 522320 - Financial Transactions Processing, Reserve, and Clearinghouse Activities.
- Foreign currency exchange dealing: classified in NAICS Code - 523130 - Commodity Contracts Dealing.
- Providing escrow services (except real estate): classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 523991 - Trust, Fiduciary, and Custody Activities..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 522390 - Other Activities Related to Credit Intermediation . Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 522390 - Other Activities Related to Credit Intermediation for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.