NAICS Code 484110 - General Freight Trucking, Local
Industry SectorTransportation and Warehousing
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing local general freight trucking. General freight establishments handle a wide variety of commodities, generally palletized and transported in a container or van trailer. Local general freight trucking establishments usually provide trucking within a metropolitan area which may cross state lines. Generally the trips are same-day return.
NAICS Code 484110 - General Freight Trucking, Local is a final level code of the “Transportation and Warehousing” Sector. There are 17,302 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 196,496 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 484110 - General Freight Trucking, Local are:
- Bulk mail truck transportation, contract, local
- Container trucking services, local
- General freight trucking, local
- Motor freight carrier, general, local
- Transfer (trucking) services, general freight, local
- Trucking, general freight, local
- Operating independent trucking terminals: classified in NAICS Code - 488490 - Other Support Activities for Road Transportation.
- Providing general freight long-distance trucking including all North American international travel: classified in NAICS Code - 48412 - General Freight Trucking, Long-Distance..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 484110 - General Freight Trucking, Local . Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 484110 - General Freight Trucking, Local for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.