NAICS CODE 451140 - Musical Instrument and Supplies Stores
Industry SectorRetail Trade
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in retailing new musical instruments, sheet music, and related supplies; or retailing these new products in combination with musical instrument repair, rental, or music instruction.
NAICS Code 451140 - Musical Instrument and Supplies Stores is a final level code of the “Retail Trade” Sector. There are 10,045 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 28,129 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 451140 - Musical Instrument and Supplies Stores are:
- Music stores (i.e., instrument)
- Musical instrument stores
- Piano stores
- Sheet music stores
- Retailing musical instruments, sheet music, and related supplies via electronic home shopping, mail-order, or direct sale: classified in NAICS Code - 454 - Nonstore Retailers.
- Retailing new musical recordings: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 443142 - Electronics Stores.
- Retailing used musical instruments (including used rare musical instruments), sheet music, and related supplies: classified in NAICS Code - 453310 - Used Merchandise Stores..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 451140 - Musical Instrument and Supplies Stores . Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 451140 - Musical Instrument and Supplies Stores for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.