NAICS CODE 33221 - Cutlery and Handtool Manufacturing
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in one or more of the following: (1) manufacturing metal kitchen cookware (except those manufactured by casting (e.g., cast iron skillets) or stamped without further fabrication), utensils, and/or nonprecious and precious plated metal cutlery and flatware; (2) manufacturing saw blades, all types (including those for power sawing machines); and (3) manufacturing nonpowered hand and edge tools.
- Manufacturing precious (except precious plated) metal cutlery and flatware: classified in NAICS Code - 33991 - Jewelry and Silverware Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing electric razors and hair clippers for use on humans: classified in NAICS Code - 33521 - Small Electrical Appliance Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing power hedge shears and trimmers and electric hair clippers for use on animals: classified in NAICS Code - 33311 - Agricultural Implement Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing metal cutting dies, attachments, and accessories for machine tools: classified in NAICS Code - 33351 - Metalworking Machinery Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing handheld power-driven handtools: classified in NAICS Code - 33399 - All Other General Purpose Machinery Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing finished cast iron kitchen utensils (i.e., cast iron skillets) and castings for kitchen utensils, pots, and pans: classified in Industry Group 3315, Foundries.
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 33221 - Cutlery and Handtool Manufacturing. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 33221 - Cutlery and Handtool Manufacturing for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.