NAICS CODE 238170 - Siding Contractors
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in installing siding of wood, aluminum, vinyl, or other exterior finish material (except brick, stone, stucco, or curtain wall). This industry also includes establishments installing gutters and downspouts. The work performed may include new work, additions, alterations, maintenance, and repairs.
NAICS Code 238170 - Siding Contractors is a final level code of the “Construction” Sector. There are 3,190 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 34,058 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 238170 - Siding Contractors are:
- Aluminum siding installation
- Downspout, gutter, and gutter guard installation
- Eavestrough installation
- Fascia and soffit installation
- Flashing contractors
- Gutter and downspout contractors
- Gutters, seamless roof, formed and installed on site
- Ice apron, roof, installation
- Metal siding installation
- Siding (e.g., vinyl, wood, aluminum) installation
- Siding contractors
- Vinyl siding, soffit and fascia, installation
- Wood siding, installation
- Installing brick, stone, or stucco building exterior finish materials: classified in NAICS Code - 238140 - Masonry Contractors.
- Installing curtain wall: classified in NAICS Code - 238190 - Other Foundation, Structure, and Building Exterior Contractors.
- Installing sheet metal duct work: classified in NAICS Code - 238220 - Plumbing, Heating, and Air-Conditioning Contractors..