NAICS CODE 212321 - Construction Sand and Gravel Mining
Industry SectorMining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in one or more of the following: (1) operating commercial grade (i.e., construction) sand and gravel pits; (2) dredging for commercial grade sand and gravel; and (3) washing, screening, or otherwise preparing commercial grade sand and gravel.
NAICS Code 212321 - Construction Sand and Gravel Mining is a final level code of the “Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction” Sector. There are 1,494 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 21,302 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 212321 - Construction Sand and Gravel Mining are:
- Common sand quarrying and/or beneficiating
- Construction sand and gravel beneficiating (e.g., grinding, screening, washing)
- Construction sand or gravel dredging
- Gravel quarrying and/or beneficiating
- Pebbles (except grinding) mining and/or beneficiating
- Sand and gravel quarrying (i.e., construction grade) and/or beneficiating
- Sand, construction grade, quarrying and/or beneficiating
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 212321 - Construction Sand and Gravel Mining . Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 212321 - Construction Sand and Gravel Mining for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.