NAICS CODE 112390 - Other Poultry Production
Industry SectorAgriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in raising poultry (except chickens for meat or egg production and turkeys).
NAICS Code 112390 - Other Poultry Production is a final level code of the “Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting” Sector. There are 59 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of N/A people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 112390 - Other Poultry Production are:
- Chukar partridge production
- Duck production
- Emu production
- Geese production
- Hungarian partridge production
- Ostrich production
- Partridge production
- Pheasant production
- Quail production
- Ratite production
- Raising aviary birds, such as parakeets, canaries, and love birds: classified in NAICS Code - 112990 - All Other Animal Production.
- Raising chickens for egg production: classified in NAICS Code - 112310 - Chicken Egg Production.
- Raising broilers and other meat type chickens: classified in NAICS Code - 112320 - Broilers and Other Meat Type Chicken Production.
- Raising turkeys: classified in NAICS Code - 112330 - Turkey Production.
- Raising swans, peacocks, flamingos or other \"adornment birds\": classified in NAICS Code - 112990 - All Other Animal Production..