NAICS CODE 11199 - All Other Crop Farming
Industry SectorAgriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in (1) growing crops (except oilseeds and/or grains; vegetables and/or melons; fruits and/or tree nuts; greenhouse, nursery and/or floriculture products; tobacco; cotton; sugarcane; or hay) or (2) growing a combination of crops (except a combination of oilseed(s) and grain(s); and a combination of fruit(s) and tree nut(s)) with no one crop or family of crops accounting for one-half of the establishment's agricultural production (i.e., value of crops for market).
- Growing oilseeds and/or wheat, corn, rice, or other grains: classified in Industry Group 1111, Oilseed and Grain Farming
- Growing vegetables and/or melons: classified in Industry Group 1112, Vegetable and Melon Farming
- Growing fruits and/or tree nuts: classified in Industry Group 1113, Fruit and Tree Nut Farming
- Growing greenhouse, nursery, and/or floriculture products: classified in Industry Group 1114, Greenhouse, Nursery, and Floriculture Production
- Growing tobacco: classified in NAICS Code - 11191 - Tobacco Farming.
- Growing cotton: classified in NAICS Code - 11192 - Cotton Farming.
- Growing sugarcane: classified in NAICS Code - 11193 - Sugarcane Farming.
- Growing hay: classified in NAICS Code - 11194 - Hay Farming.
- Growing algae, seaweed, or other aquatic plants: classified in NAICS Code - 11251 - Aquaculture..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 11199 - All Other Crop Farming. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 11199 - All Other Crop Farming for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.