SIC Code 5541 Gasoline Service Stations
DescriptionGasoline service stations primarily engaged in selling gasoline and lubricating oils. These establishments frequently sell other merchandise, such as tires, batteries, and other automobile parts, or perform minor repair work.
Cross ReferencesGasoline stations combined with other activities, such as grocery stores, convenience stores, or carwashes, are classified according to the primary activity.
- Automobile service stations-retail, filling stations gasoline-retail, gasoline and oil-retail, marine service stations-retail, service stationsgasoline-retail, truck stops-retail.
- 554101Service Stations-gasoline & Oil
- 554103Truck Stops & Plazas
- 554106Marine Service Stations
- 5541001Service Stations-gasoline & Oil
- 5541002Truck Stops & Plazas
- 5541003Marine Service Stations
- 5541004Diesel Fuel
- 5541005Gasoline Filling Stations
- 5541007Gasoline Service Stations With Convenience Stores
- 5541009Marine Services Stations
- 5541010Lubricating Oils
- 55410000Gasoline Service Stations
- 55419901Filling Stations, Gasoline
- 55419902Marine Service Station
- 55419903Truck Stops
- 55419904Gasoline Service Stations With Convenience Stores